Missing You

To my dearest,
Hello, how are you?

Am I talking too formally? I guess so. It's so awkward to talk to you after a long time. It's been five years actually. I'm okay here.

Finally christmas comes again. Feels so cold, yet here I am--writing this letter for you.

Remember I said that I hate the bouquet you sent to my house during the christmas holiday? I was so angry then because some of the flowers were shrivelled and no longer fresh.

When I thought about it, you sent it yourself did you? I mean the bouquet. There wasn't any postage stamp in your letter also.

After that incident, you've never sent me any. I introspected myself. Was I that harsh? You've must been hurt. I'm sorry.

You have no idea how horrible my face was when I knew you collapsed and been brought to hospital. But you smiled to me and got me back to my conciousness.

I've got married now. Thank you for all the memories, I also thank you for loving me through your hard times. The pain is gone--whether it's yours or mine. You can be happy for yourself.

This is my last letter to you. Now I should keep going and live my life. This past memories of ours, I'll keep it here.

Even though it's hard to move forward, and it's impossible for me to forget you, I'll be okay. Rest in piece, my heartbeat.

***
END