Hopefully

(•Harry's POV•)

Niall James Horan:

•Age 20

•Uni student

•part-time bartender at a club called "Paul's"

•gay

•guitarist/vocalist

•singer-songwriter

Liam James Payne:

•Age 20

•graduated Uni at age of 19

•works half time as a substitute teacher for PE, English, & Music

•bisexual

•guitarist/vocalist/piano player as well

•singer

•brother of Leeroy Payne our Industry's choreographer

"What do you think Harry? Should we go for Liam or Niall?" My partner and co-founder of TommoStyles Industries; Louis, had asked.

"Well I've seen the both of them perform, and both are too good to let go...why don't we pair them up? Like Macklmore & Ryan Lewis or something?" I inquired.

"Seems good, but we need to get Liam and Niall in the same room together before anything else, and maybe, since they're both fond of men, we could set them up. Judging by their pictures, they'd look cute together. " Louis fantasized.

"Lou, you can play love guru later, we still have business to take care of." I chuckled at him then turned to my speaker phone, "Veronica please bring your brother Zayn Malik to come down to Harry Styles & Louis Tomlinson's office, please. Thank-you."

"Time to get the signing papers, I tell you, this kid is gonna be huge." Louis spoke enthusiasticly.

"Yeah...So how's Marcel been? You two still secretly together?" I asked. Marcel's my nerd of a twin brother. He and Louis had been dating for 4 years.

"He's fine, and no, we broke up last week. He's an amazing guy and all, it's just...the feelings aren't there anymore. Plus I think he's had eyes for someone else for a while now." Louis shrugged while biting his lip. "What about you?"

"Oh you know....still secretly dating the secretary." I winked and he chuckled.

After a few moments there was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked.

The door opened and revealed my lovely office secret, Veronica. "Morning boys, Zayn's here."

Louis and I exchanged a smirk as he took a sip of his usual morning tea. "Bring 'im in."

(♣Niall's POV♣)

It was 7 o'clock and "Paul's" the club I work at and it was starting to get packed.

"Hey Ni, I heard the Harry Styles called you back from the TommoStyles Industries, does that mean they're going to decide wether or not they're going to sign you to their record company?" Paul, the owner of the club asked me while we started getting drinks for the costumers.

"Yeah, I'm still shocked I actually got called back!" I replied while cleaning down the counter as more people started to order.

"Well I'm not, your good kid. Everyone who comes here regularly for kareoke night knows it too. I still remember the time you sang Baby by Justin Bieber, ha." Paul clamped my shoulder and went to take more orders from costumers.

Paul was like an uncle to me. He had short brown hair, tall, and muscle-y if that's even a word. Not only does Paul seem like my uncle but he's my dad's bestfriend. My parent's are back in Mullingar, Ireland and so was my older brother Greg, his wife Denise, and my nephew Theo.

I moved down to Manchester, England for Uni, and now I'm living in an apartment 15 minutes by foot from Uni, 10 minutes to "Paul's", and 20 minutes to the main building for TommoStyles Industries. I guess I know how to pick a good apartment (insert wink here).

"Um, excuse me?" Someone asked behind me.

"Is there something you want?" I asked politely while turning around to face the stranger. He had brown hair done up into a quiff, slight stubble, brown milky eyes, and somewhere along the lines, had very cute puppy dog features. He's very handsome and fit looking seeing as he had on a white button up with the sleeves rolled up, grey vest, black dress pants, and dress shoes.

"Yes, erm, I was wondering if you guys could use an extra bartender on the job since you look like you need a helping hand around 'ere. I'm Liam by the way." He asked in an insanely hot Wolverhampton accent.

"Oh uh, yeah we could use a little help around here. Wait here while I go get Paul, the manager/owner, and see what he says. Oh and I'm Niall. " I smiled made my way towards Paul and told him about Liam.

"Huh, okay. Why don't you do all the questioning and see if he's good enough to work here, then report back to me. I'll get Josh and Andy to cover for us." Paul said after giving it a thought.

"Okay, but don't think Andy will show up on time." I called back to Paul as I went back to where Liam was. I motioned for him to follow me and I led him to our backroom where you'd usually find Paul when he's working the bar during a busy time.

There was a tv, red couch, a loveseat, mini fridge, desk, a door that leads to a mini bedroom just incase, and two chairs infront of the desk.

"Cool office." Liam complimented.

"It's more like a break room since us workers usually hangout here during their breaks." I took a seat at Pauls desk and got out all I needed for an interview with this piece of eye candy.

I motioned for him to take a seat in front if me and he did so. "So...tell me about yourself."

"My full name is Liam James Payne, I was born with one working kidney, I am a call-in substitute teacher for PE, English, and Music. I'm originally from Wolverhampton but moved here to sub at Manchester University, I graduated from Cambridge University just last year at the age of 19 because I'm awesome like that, and now I have two working kidneys and just learned how to make a few drinks thanks to my friend Andy who I know works here. Oh, and here's my resume." I'm impressed. Handsome, smart, fit....

Niall, you're interviewing him remember?

Oh, right...

"Impressive. Now why would you want to work in a bar?" I was really curious to hear his answer. I looked over his resume and he was not kidding about all the things he had said.

"I basically mope around my apartment all day since I don't sub that often, plus I'd like to get to know how working around-the-clock feels like and still get to hangout. Also, Andy works here as well and I've been here a couple times during kereoke night, and I wouldn't mind working extra shifts since I know it gets packed on those nights." He seems so professional, prepared, and a nice guy.

"Well this is the end of our interview. I'll call you to let you know if you got the job." We shook hands but drew back quickly. I felt a slight spark go through my hand all the way down to my fingertips. Looks like he felt the same thing.

"Well, uh thank you Niall. Hopefully I'll see you soon." He smiled slightly and left.

I sighed. Hopefully...

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Hello people, I decided to start making a Niam story and add Marcel, Veronica, Leeroy, Johnny, and Harvey. Johnny & Harvey will be introduced later in the story though.

Asta la bye-bye!

~Evelyn❥