Sunscreen, Periods, and Clubbing

(~Marcel's POV~)

"Yes Harry I put on sunscreen...no I'm not wearing that shirt you packed for me...because it practically shows my nipples!....Yeah....So?....Yes Leeroy is with me....*gasps* Harry!....yeah...yeah he's turned on by the shirt--but I'm not wearing it!...I said it before Harold, I'm wearing sunscreen....yeah...no...okay...short sleeves, khakis, socks, and sandals...uh-huh....For the last time dear brother, I HAVE SUNSCREEN ON!.....okay, love you too, *smooch* bye." I hung up the phone seeing Leeroy trying to stifle a laugh but epically failing.

"Cher would you please make him stop!" I whined. Cher looked back at us and threw a grape hitting Leeroy perfectly on the forehead.

"Stop it." She spoke monotonically and went back to eating her grapes and cuddling with Andy. Right now we're in Jimmy's vacation home in Barcelona (who knew Jimmy was rich?) and were chillin' (Oh! Feeling cool) in his living room. We landed in Barcelona two days ago, and already went sight seeing to a bunch of places. Today Jimmy took us out to one of the marketplaces and--Speaking of Jimmy...where did he go?

"Hey have any of you seen Jimmy?" I asked.

"Isn't he with Becky or something?" Andy spoke.

"Not really. Jimmy kinda got lost at one of the small marketplaces he took us to and Becky went to go search for him." Cher replied.

"Um shouldn't we go search for him as well?" Leeroy asked.

"Nah, I give them...five hours tops." Cher spoke.

"Five hours, love? Why?" Andy looked down at her.

"Because Becky'll first find him observing something odd, then she'll scold him for getting lost and having her search for him, then they'll make up and have a snog session somewhere. Then Jimmy'll take her to a cafe or something as an 'I'm sorry' mini date where they'll act all couple-y kissing, laughing & giggling, talking about their love, and all that shit." She spoke boredly.

"...You're on you're period aren't you?" I asked, which caused a grape to be thrown at me, and knock my glasses off my face.

"Just because a girl's moody, doesn't mean she's on her period." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Well are you?" Leeroy asked her as he handed me my glasses and kissed my nose, making sure I was alright.

"Yeah....but still!" Cher defended and crossed her arms across her chest, pouting.

"Whatever you say love, whatever you say..." Andy chuckled and kissed the top of her head causing her to relax and sink back into their cuddle session. Then a comfortable silence fell upon us as Leeroy and I cuddled on a loveseat and Cher and Andy were feeding each other grapes while cuddling, as well, on the couch.

"Do you guys feel like going for a nightly swim?" Leeroy asked as it was starting to get dark out.

"Yeah sure, why not? Let's all get changed first then meet up at the pool in Jimmy's backyard." Andy spoke as he started to get up.

"Wait!" Cher exclaimed.

"What...?" I asked.

"Um...since I have my little friend, I can't go swimming. I don't want to use a tampon cause even though it doesn't seem like it, I feel like you're sticking up a mini dick in there to soak up blood or whatever, and if I don't shove a tampon up there, germs might get into my vagina, blood will be all over the place, and it won't be pretty. So yeah." Cher explained in a nonchalant way.

I looked back at Leeroy and Andy, both wearing the same expression as I was: Disturbed.

This is one of the many reasons why I'm gay...

(•Harry's POV•)

After hanging up with Marcel, Louis and I decided to go clubbing. Yeah I know, we ended up having drunk.sex last time, but I'll make sure.not to drink as much...hopefully.

"Harreh! You ready?!" Louis called from somewhere in my flat.

"Yeah! I'll be out in a sec. Are we going to Paul's again!?" I hollered back.

"Yeah! It's kareoke night again, and I feel like singing, dancing, and getting drunk if that's okay with you!" He spoke loudly.

"Alright. Cool with me." I spoke as I found him waiting for me in my living room.

"Great, now let's go! Liam and Niall should be there tonight as guest preformers, and I don't want to miss it!" Louis grabbed my hand and dragged me out of my flat and into the car. Looks like kareoke night's a good opportunity to finally answer Louis on my feelings...

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Haa, I crack myself up while writing Marcel's POV xD

"Of course you would."

What's that supposed to mean Louis?

"Oh nothing, nothing at all, but you're killing me here with Harry's POV, what's his feelings for me!? Does he finally love me back?"

Maybe, maybe not. I don't know, I'm still kinda feeling irritated by you.

"*gasps* Irritated? With Moi? That's not possible, I'm fabulous."

You say it like it's a fact or something.

"Uh, because it is. Duh!"

Well okay then.

Asta la bye-bye!

~Evelyn❥