Sleep overs & Duets

This song is going to have a duet between Liam & Niall since they're still at the bar, and this is before Liam left Larry to congradulate Niall. The song is "When You're Gone" by Avril Laveigne.

Anywho, enjoy!

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

(❦Liam's POV❦)

Niall was amazing...how his voice was normally loud and bubbly while he's talking but soft, soothing, and gentle while singing...just...wow...

"Niall, you did amazing mate! I'm so glad I'll be working with you for the record lable!" I told him as I left Mr. Tomlinson and Mr. Styles.

"You're glad you're working with me? I'm glad I'm working with you! When you sang earlier you sounded like an angel. Your voice sounded like a strawberry being gently coated in fine chocolate." He marveled.

"Aww thank you, but yours is equally or more amazing than mine." I replied. Niall was about to say something but Josh came over to us.

"I'm leaving early tonight. Tell Paul I'll make it up later."

"Um ok...? Is everything alright?" Niall asked.

"Yeah...I just broke up with my girlfriend Veronica...she cheated on me and we've been together for 7 years..." Josh shook his head.

"I'm sorry mate, I actually know a Veronica, but surely that couldn't be her..." I replied.

"Does she have long brown wavy hair, glasses, wears pencil skirts often, and is a secretary?" Josh had a serious look on his face.

"Y-yeah...but...it couldn't be her....does the Veronica that is now your ex, work for the TommoStyles Industries?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes." With that Josh looked on the verge of tears.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry mate..."Niall and I looked at each other then back at Josh.

"She had been cheating on me for 5 years....5 years....and the make it all worse, it was with her boss!" Josh sobbed and took a seat at the bar.

"Her boss?" Niall and I questioned in unison.

"Yeah....Harry Styles." He spoke bitterly.

"Do you kinda hate him now?" I asked.

"No, I just hate how I've been fooled for so long...5 years..." Josh whimpered.

"Is there anything we could do?" Niall offered.

"I'm not going to drink my sorrows down, if that's what you're asking. I just think I should clear my mind a bit..." With that he got up and left.

"Wow...I...I can't believe sweet and gentle Veronica could do such a thing..." I muttered.

"I heard of her through Josh since we was so deeply in love with her but I've never seen her. How do you know Veronica? " Niall asked me.

"She's bestfriends with my sister Ruth which is also how I got to know Zayn other than me being his substitute for a few of his classes from time to time." I explained.

"Huh...you want'a know something?" Niall asked.

"What?"

"Josh was going to propose to her...and he was supposed to take her to London tomorrow on her day off, and take her to the London eye and propose to her when they stop at the top...he had fireworks set up and everything..." Niall spoke sadly.

"Aww...tsk. It sucks man..." Was all I could reply.

"....Do you think Mr. Styles knows?" Niall wondered.