Chapter 16? Idk...

(~Marcel's POV~)

"Before you jump to any conclusions, it happened after we broke up." Louis quickly explained.

"Yeah, we we're kinda both drunk..." Harry added.

I sighed with relief, "Okay, I was just worried that you had been cheating on me with my own twin brother."

"Wait, what if I did cheat on you with your brother, didn't you cheat on me with Leeroy for a while?" Louis had a masked-but-hurt tone.

"No, Lou. Even though my heart was Leeroy's for a while, when I was with you, I never once cheated on you, he understood, and he waited until I was ready to let you go." I smiled bittersweetly.

"Oh...okay...but, you did love me at least once while we were together, right?" Louis quietly asked. I saw Leeroy stiffen at the corner of my eye.

"Of course Lou, you were my first love, and I'm glad we were happy while we were still together." I smiled at him and he returned my smile and nodded his head.

"Okay...I think I can happily move on now, knowing that we were at least happy once and that you're happy with Leeroy..." Leeroy relaxed again and Louis' smile then took on a mischievous form as he turned his head towards Leeroy.

"But if you so much as break his heart...well...I can do very worse than have glue and feathers poured all over you." He had a scary tone.

"N-no need to worry Lou, M-Marcel is safe with me." He stuttered.

"Okay, now that everything is emotionally fine, can Leeroy and I please get changing and whatnot? I feel is seeping through my chinos and hair." Harry made a disgusted face.

"Ha, don't worry, I have an extra set of clothes prepared for you waiting at my desk." He nodded his head and we all headed to the talent department where the showers were. I tried to stiffle a laugh as I noticed the trail.

"And what about me?" Leeroy asked. I smirked. Oh this is going to be classic!

"I had Liam drop off some of his clothing earlier. They're in your locker at the dance studio." Louis replied.

"Liam? You got my brother in on this?" Leeroy asked as we started walking into the shower room. To everyone was on their lunch breaks to not see this hilarious sight.

"Kinda. I just told him that you were sweating bullocks and needed a proper change of clothes." Louis and I shared a mischievous knowing look. I'm happy we could still stay as friends...

"Alright, well you two go ahead and cleanse while Louis & I go get your change of clothes." They nodded their heads and went to shower.

Louis and I walked away quickly and started snickering. "Ready for part 2?" Louis asked. I shook my head.

"Ooh definitely..."

(❦Liam's POV❦)

Louis had asked me to drop off some clothes for Leeroy which is one of the reasons why I was running a bit late to Paul's.

"Hey Niall!" I spoke cheerfully as I got to see his angelic face again.

"Oh, hey Li." He gave me a small smile and went back to taking drink orders and watching something or someone on the dance floor. Huh...?

Just when I was going to turn back and ask Niall something, Andy caught sight of me and gestured me to follow him into the breakroom. Once I entered, he closed the door behind me and sat me down on the big red couch.

"Liam...I think you need to tell Niall." Oh no...

"What are you talking about Andy? Tell him what?" I asked dumbly.

"Don't act all innocent on me Payne. You know what I mean. I can see how much fondess you have for him and I can see you developing some feelings for our little Irishman, but you know you need to tell him this....it's important." Andy advised.

"I know..." I sighed." But...what if he'll be all freaked out or whatever?" I asked.

"You and I both know Niall isn't the kind of lad to judge you like that." Andy countered. I started to protest.

"But---"

"No, buts. Butts are for sitting and doing all those naughty things you do to males, now you better tell him yourself, or I will." He gave me a stern look. I gulped.

"Fine..." I gave up.

"Good...you have 2 months time. Until then, I suggest you start growing some balls and tell him." Andy spoke then opened the door and exiting.

If only it was that easy...

I couldn't get that talk with Andy out of my head. Luckily the club wasn't to packed, so all the workers could just do whatever and hangout in the breakroom.

"Hey guys, I'll just go stay at the bar and chat with a few costumers for a bit." Niall said as he got up and went towards the bar.

"Hey...do you think somethings up with Niall?" I asked Andy.

"Yeah, he's not his happy perky self." Andy pondered.

"I noticed he was watching somebody on the dance floor real closely, do you think he fancies 'im?" I asked with a certain tone I wasn't familiar with.

"Why? Is the Liam James Payne, Mr. Perfect, jealous?" Andy teased.

"W-what!? No! I...I just was curious!" I defended.

"Uh-huh sure...curious. Okay...whatever you say then..." Andy spoke sarcastically.

"W---"

You're insecure, don't know what for.

You're turnin' heads when you walk through the do-o-oor.

Everyone else in the room can see it,

Everyone else but youu.

Baby you ligh---

"Erm, hello?" Andy blushed furiously. Andy...?

"Josh?....She what?....That's great!...Uh-huh...okay, I'll tell the others...okay. Bye!" He looked back at me. "Veronica woke up."

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Yay! This story is actually interesting! (To me at least)

So yeah...I don't really have much to say so...

Asta la bye-bye!

~Evelyn❥