Chapter 7 'Yui'

((A/n>
Short Chapter because I have an idea for how you reunite with Kanato BUT I need this short conversation to happen first BUT this conversation is important enough to have its own chapter ok? Thank you))
Your POV
After my encounter with Ayato I've been wondering on how much I have missed on the Sakamaki's lives. I started feeling guilty for leaving them. I keep walking not knowing where I was going causing me to bump into something-someone- Yui. She looks up at Me.
"(Y/n)? Are you ok? You look Dazed?" I nod and pat her head.
"Yeah I'm fine just thinking." She tilts her head to the side.
"What do you mean?" I sigh and hug her.
"Well I've known the Sakamaki's for as long as I can remember, and I just realized how much I have missed out in their lives and how much they changed. Not just in a good was especially with everything you have told me about them." She hugs back and nods.
"How close are you to them?" She asked looking up at me.
"They are my fiancées! So we are pretty close." She looks at me in shock.
"F-fiancé?!" I nod.
"Yeah my mom wanted our families to get along." She nods understanding.
"I-I see but at that age?" I nod.
"Ya." She sighs.
"Your mom is something." I chuckle at Yui's attitude and Nod.
"Yeah she's weird but I love her." Yui giggles.
"Mamas boy?" I bust out laughing.
"Me? Mamas boy?! NEVER!!" She burst out laughing too.
"You? Sarcastic?! NEVER!" I look at her and her cleverness in how I act.
"Y-yeah*Holds back a laugh*I-I'm totally never sarcastic." She just laughs even more. We both just stand there laughing likes idiots for 6-7 minutes? "Anyway... I should really get going." She nods and pats my back. "Thanks for that you always know how to make me laugh."
She smiles at me her usual warm smiles. I pat her head again and I start walking away.
Yui's POV
I watch as (y/n) walks away smiling my heart fluttering. I turn around only to come face to face with Kanato.
"K-Kanato? I-is something w-wrong?"
All he does is growl at me...
.
.
.
.
.
.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
((A/n>
Hey I'm not dead! Yeah sorry for the long wait! Also 11k?! That's amazing- no you are all amazing anyway I'll be in my way I don't like making these really long.))