Chapter 10

"It's not what it looks like.. Connie"

"No, carry on. I could get quite used to having a cleaner roaming around the house whilst my parents are away. I'm sure they would appreciate it. Stay" she said smiling.

"You what?"

She walked over to te bed and sat down. She crossed her legs and rested her hand underneath her chin as she watched Jacob. "Finish what you were doing.."

Jacob wasn't so sure about what he should do. Should he continue to fold her sexy underwear or should he just try and avoid her. He took a moment to think about what Cal had told him earlier. He took a deep breath and continued to place the last few pieces of underwear in the drawer.

He could feel her eyes glaring, he didn't dare look around.

He finished folding the underwear and turned around to face Connie. His eyes narrowing, as he watched her undress. His hazel eyes full of lust.

"Hard day at work?" Jacob asked as he continued to watch her take off her black and white spotty blouse.

"Could say that.." she replied bluntly as she grabbed her Nike sports bra and covered her top half.

What he would do to take her on that bed, there and then. Oh, how he wished he could kiss her. Her body was so toned. She had beautifully tanned skin. The bra pushed her boobs closer together, revealing her cleavage.

Jacob couldn't help but stare at her body. The intense workouts that she insisted she did were certainly paying off. He had to try and force himself not to look at her, he had to try not to look at something that he might not even be able to have.

"I'm hungry. Fancy some dinner?" she asked turning around, looking on as Jacob watched from afar.

"Sure"

_

"Can I just say how thankful I am, allowing me to stay here with you?" Jacob said as he finished his last mouthful of food. "You didn't have to, you could've said no once you found out that your parents were going away, but you didn't..."

Connie laughed. "You're welcome. I'm enjoying your company. We will be seeing a lot more of each other soon" she smiled.

"Really?" Jacob asked, his face lit up with excitement.

"Yes, but you have to act professionally around me. I can't be dealing with the CEO complaining about anything else. Once you meet Charlie you will be fine. He's a pretty lovable person"

"Oh, you're talking about work. My bad" he winked, slightly disappointed. "Do you talk that way about all your employees?" he asked abruptly.

"Are you jealous Mr. Masters? I am the boss, I talk about whoever I want, in whatever way I want.."

"I'm not jealous, I just don't like having my time wasted. That's all"

Connie grinned at his reaction. She could tell just how much this man longed for her, hence why she played him like a game of cards.

"I wish there was a way that I could repay you for all the housekeeping you have done for me.." she said thoughtfully.

"There is one thing you could do for me"

"It was a rhetorical remark, Jacob" she said. "But what is it?" she continued.

He looked deeply into her eyes. His gaze sent chills down her spine, the hairs over her body were standing on end.

"Come upstairs with me. You've pleasured me, now it's my turn to return the favor" he grinned.

"I.. I can't do that" she stuttered. She felt like her authoritative role had been taken away from her.