ichijow pt 2

wow you are dirty you going to jail. were 2 year apart fool. ok what ever you say. I'll hurt you and you know that. ok what you say. oh nnoitra. wow ichich that crazy. well let's get to work. ok. ichigo wait(ichigo gets hard every time he say his name)I need to talk to you. yes ok. they go to grimmijow room and nnoitra grabs renji to spy on them. ichigo about earlier I wanted to tell you I-I and get's kissed by ichigo. o my nnoitra get slap on the mouth by renji. they'll hear us no they wont this room is sound proof for thing like this. ichigo I-I-I I love you lucking down his neck. ichigo red allover, harder than rock.

grimmijow luck on ichigo pecks. they feel each dick and mound hard  I just saw something move out their grimmijow well go see what it is. ok get going hardy. ok icy and winks at grimmijow. all ichigo saw was renji on nnoitra chocking saying o my god. whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. nnoitra yes yes yes. ok let get back to what we was doing. ok the same night ichigo got up and. what a crazy dream he use the bathroom and laid back down and hug what he think is a pillow but feel a 6-pack and realize that he was in grimmijow room and bed and he was hugging grimmijow and hit his hand on the bed back bored screaming wakening grimmijow. what are you doing hardy. did we have have. sex? yes hardy. o my god that's that's heavy man.

you start it kissing me hardy. plz stop calling me hardy icyyyyy. where that come from. that our pet name. now get in the bed you have work. ok fine. goodnight hardy. goodnight icy.