ichijow: the love story of ichigo and grimmijow 4

what happen I don't remember a thing. well I made you mad, you came to say sorry and made me happy thing I ask you to marry me and you said yes. in 3. or 2 year for now. yes hardy now get to work the other are at a meeting ok. yah yah icy see you later. renji im getting married in 2 or 3 years from now. baka. shut up im in love don't mess this up. ok hardy see you at the dinning hall. don't call me that. it turns you on when grimmijow say it. i'll kill you. bye byeee hardy. ichigo and you are getting WHAT. marry.  fool now he may find out about ahh just just go grimmijow.

yes aizen. he does too now shut up ren. ok but don't cry to me when our heart broken.  you baka baka baka  i'll kill you. ok hardy. you to renny. no, no you don't call me that. hippocras. I just I im. yah you bow down to me fool. baka. baka.( x10). ichigo. renji. yes master gin, ulquiorra. thinking that my piece of mine for today and now I need sex. we need some beer. yes sir. and grimmijow needs you. ok. yes mater grimmijow. plz follow me. yes sir. what is it icy. I want to get hard hardy. so you mean a blowjob. yeah. ichigo pull grimmijow zipper down and start sucking. then someone knock grimmijow fix his self ichigo hid in the bathroom and open the door to see it renji. oh what you want. $20. fine get out. ichigo in here. yes now bye. so ichigo start to unzip grimmijow but punch in the eye by his dick and start sucking again.

oh yes ichigo more be more kinkey. ok. ichigo start to go round and round and up and down. testing his gag reflex going deeper and deep even putting his balls in there. yes ichigo yes more more moreeeeeeeeeeeeee. they start mouning and gouging. to fall asleep for an hour only to work and do more tonight