ichijow 5: pt 2

wow he left and got married wow that man have problem. nnoitra, NNOITRA . yes sosuke. get out. yes sosuke. renny renny. yes nnor I love so much. let go to the mall. how about it icy. ok lets go. in the mall they go to a pron shop. ichich how about this. omg what are they. mens panties. i'll get you a pair hardy. ichigo pick out the hardies and long sex toy and beat the mess out of nnoitra and grimmijow yelling no I will never were that you got me nnor, icyboo. yes sir. ok let's go.

ichigo theirs something i have to tell you. grimmijow ears got longer and went to the side he grew razor sharp nails and a white metal armor and sharp thete and was now at his los from and told ichigo he was his mate but ichigo passed out in fear. so took him to his room but saw gin. why r u in that from that only for dieir reason only. back off prick. grimmijow lead him down on grimmijow bed and sat at his table. i show him my los form and he passes out.

grimmijow. yah. oh icy come here. why. you know why.

ok but we need lube. why. you'll see. ok icy i thrust you. good very good. grimmijow got the lube and start putting his finger in ichigo. finger by finger moaning cause his enjoying the pain made by grimmijow. hardy i want to have kid and i have a house at the top of this building will you do that. yes by icybaby lets do it. who will do it. my old friend ruika. ruika said she will and 6 year later grimmijow, ichigo, kingsho, and keysho was living happy till on day a short man named toshiro hitsugaya who said their all soul reaper and they need to go to the soul city. lets go. with you think me my icy and my baby boy and girl is going to a soul-  no i know that this was going to happen sooner or later. so we going to place were we might get killed ahh good plan very good plan. just get the kids. their something i need to tell you. what

well their a thing call the cleaner who come and kills sp............ grimmijow ur kids are not going in their im leaving them with renji. he's in soul city. rankeko. nope ok. 4 minutes later. we was about killed mister. jaws. it ok were here. is that renji . yah. come now ruika it having a other baby and it you and grimmijow's. ok it a boy. oh hey guy look at your newest son. what will you call him. ...................... i know ichijow both: i like it so 6 more year later they work hard to master the power of soul reaper after agreeing on living here  and one day. look like it's work and out of no were ichigo: tense zangustuse, grimmijow: grunt los debo, kingsho: blackout-sediregmaur, keysho: hollow los noches, ichijow: tense gruntgetus. they open their bankia and became soul reapers.