Chapter 1

Nico Pov

I watched him with keen eyes, watching his movements carefully. I watched from the slight limp that he was trying to hide, to the cowering form of his as he walks. But this is only when nobody is looking, or at least nobody but me. I'm Nico Di Angelo, rich kid, son of Hades Di Angelo, big time gem owner. He has a good six million dollars worth of gems in his house. 

I watched as the most popular and the most handsome guy in the school. Perseus Jackson. Nobody knows much of him, honestly. All anyone knows is that he's hot. I guess everyone likes the mystery of him, and everyone wants to find out first. 

The second Perseus- Percy- Jackson walks into someone's view, he turns into the man everyone knows him as, the strong, leader of the school who can go through wars and make it out still standing- but something tells be he really is fighting a war. 

And then, when he is alone, his mask disappears and I see who he really is, a broken man with a lack of hope. The fire in his eyes will fizzle out and his face contorts in pain. Yet he stays strong. Strong for everyone around him. 

But him himself seems broken beyond compare. I watch from the shadows, mezmorised by his ability to cover his emotions in a second. I watch as he moves about his day as if nothing is wrong but the moment he is out of view, all comes crashing down. I'm not a stalker  I'm just interested in his condition- I swear! 

But best yet is how he can handle what he goes through every day and still being the kind, loyal, beautiful person. Even though he is being abused in horrible ways by a human that shouldn't have the privlage to live. 

~~

So soz. This is probually p bad to begin with because I had to do half and half for two days and some of it I wrote while I was pretty tired. I'll try to do it better xD 

Thx

368 words by the way 

I can't believe you people read this shit xD

Alons-y !! ;D Bu-Bai!!!