Chapter 5

(Tianna's outfit for LA but without the scarf in the MM)

I woke up this morning excited that I'm going to LA today in 4 hours to be correct. It was now 7 and we leave to board the jet at 10.

I got out of my bed and made it up and then went to the bathroom I washed my face and brush my teeth untying  my hair and brushing it out I kinda liked it.

I got done and turned the lights off in my bathroom and grabbed my phone heading to August's room. I knocked on the door and he said come in so I went in.

Tia: Good Morning.

Aug: Oh morning bby.

I walked over to his bed and sat on the other side.

Aug: Your hair looks nice.

Tia: Thanks.

We talked a Lil about school and stuff until it got silent and he was on his phone.

Aug: Got something I want you to listen to.

Tia: OK.

He started to play a beat on his phone and I love it instantly thought of some lyrics. I guess he could tell cause he passed me a book and a pen and I started to beat back over. I wrote some lyrics down and then told him play it back over and started to sing what I had.

This for all the bad bitches in the party
Know they tryna feel up on your body
Know they tryna take you to the lobby
And take you to the room for the night
Work for it, baby make 'em work for it
I'm a make you work for it, baby make 'em work for it
Work for it, baby make 'em work for it
I'm a make you work for it, baby make 'em work for it

That's all I had written down but it seems like jus that had blown him away.

August POV.

When she said she could sing I didn't know she was talking like Beyonce sing the girl got vocals.

Aug: That's hot I like it.

Tia: thanks can u send me the beat so I can finish it.

Aug: Sure so what u up to u all packed.

Tia: Since last night.

Aug: You excited to leave New York.

Tia: More than excited.

Aug: That's good.

Tianna's POV

We talked some more laughed I wanted to hear him sing tho.

Tia: Can you sing a song for me.

Aug: Sure.

He sung if if don't make it home and we were so lost in the song that we didn't realize that Nicki was at the door until he got done singing.

Nick: Hey guys.

Us: Hey Nick.

Nick: Well I made break-.

She didn't even finish her sentence me and my daddy was out the door and downstairs getting ready to eat.

Nick: Fat asses.

Us: We heard that.

She came down and gave us our food and we ate then got ready to leave for LA.

*********

I got out the shower and dried of putting my undergarments on then my outfit. (In media)

I got dressed and then plugged in my wond and got started on make up. I went all out never know who you can bump into.

I got done and then curled up my hair in beach wave and then plugged out my wond and got my stuff and brought them downstairs to the door an then went back upstairs.

I got my Mk bag,jacket,glasses, watch and my Tim's. I took some pictures and then walked out my room and locked the door behind me. I went downstairs and saw Nicki August And T waiting on me.

Aug: About time let's go.

We left the house and packed up the SUV and drove to the airport the ride there was filled with vybe and I loved it I loved my new family....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Short yeah ik but I'm not feeling this chapter at all so I cut I short the next one will be better I promise 😭😭😭😭😭.

But I'm having the person that plays Tianna changed and I'm gonna need some new characters in this book but I'm going to have a different post for all of that but look out for it.

Love y'all

Qween_Alsina👑❤🔐💍