2: Favorite flavor

Chapter 2: Almost Fired

Kurt

"Thank you for walking me out" I said to Blaine.

"Thank you for letting me do it." He said quietly.

"Why are you speaking so quietly?" I asked him.

"Because your father is watching us through the window." He said as he point my house window.

And there it was, my father looking straight at us with jealous eyes.

I let go Blaine's hand as fast as I could. My father stopped looking at us and I watch Blaine with worries eyes. But when I looked around I didn't see anything so I looked down and there was Blaine, laughing really hard with tears in his eyes.

"What's so funny huh?" I said.

"I'm sorry" he laughed, "it's just that your father has watched us since we get to the porch and you haven't notice it" He said as he laughed.

I give up and start laughing too.

"Well, I've got to go." He said sadly.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow." He said as he lean closer to me.

I thought he was going to kiss me but when he was just inches away, he pecked my cheek fast.

"Bye, see ya" he said as he go.

I enter to my house and my dad was sitting on the couch.

"So, how was your first day of work?" He asked me.

"Actually pretty good, my uncle is a very nice man and my per is now a new friend." I said anxious.

"Only your friend?" Burt asked.

"Yeah, just a friend. I can't deny he's pretty handsome and I kind of like him, but it's only my friend, I swear." I replied.

"Okay, so can you explain me that cheek kiss?" He asked.

"What? You see that?" I said.

He nodded. I start explaining everything, how we both were gay and how we have this rare connection.

"Okay kid, now go to sleep. Tomorrow you have to wake up early and you don't want to miss the alarm again." He said smiling.

"Yeah, I need my hairstyle to be perfect." I said.

"Is always perfect." He reply.

"Thank you dad, I love you, night" I said.

"I love you too, night kid." He said with love in his eyes.

----------------------------------------------

Blaine

I cannot stop thinking of Kurt. He's awesome. I have just met him and I think he's the one.

It's rare, but I feel like I've known him from years.

Since I was a child I knew that I was gay. In kindergarden, I had this guy best friend and I notice that I had weird feelings for him.

I was so little I thought I was bi, but when I start growing up, I discover I was completely gay.

So, yes, I'm in love with Kurt Hummel. I don't know if it is for his gorgeous blue eyes, or maybe that beautiful smile, or his perfect porcelain skin. I really, really want to be with him. And I think he wants that too. But I didn't have the courage to ask him if he likes me, I just give him a peck in his cheek. That's pretty coward, but I think he liked it.