Eleven: Mystery Man (EXPLICIT)

DANIELLA P.O.V.

"Blake, I don't care if is Ezra, Aspen Dental, Aspire, whatever the hell it is you ask me first! That's it!"

"Daniella, I don't want to be an ass, but it's my money." He said backing away with his arms up.

"Okay." I said leaving the kitchen and walking upstairs. He was right but I didn't care. I didn't care about his money to be honest; he earned it. I just thought it disrespectful for him to not at least warn me. He tried to run after me but i slammed the bedroom door shut and locked it. He had practice anyway and I felt like being petty.

I had thought about this deal a bit since he had told me after the fact, and I didn't think it was that bad. Him having his own separate legal team different from mine was probably a good idea anyway.

"Dani, please don't be mad at me. We can go shopping tomorrow if you want." He said.

I felt so awful. I wanted to go shopping but I didn't want him to think I was mad. It was time for me to grow up a little.

"I'm not mad at you, honey but we can still go shopping." I said trying to contain my laughter.

"Unlock the door." He said trying the knob.

"Hmm... I don't know about that." I said leaning up against the door.

"I'm not playing games." Blake said in a lower, more hostile tone. I felt my undies soak just hearing the potential in his voice.

"I hope you're not in a hurry." I said waltzing to the door to unlock it. Before I could say another word, Blake grabbed me by the waist and bend me over the side of the bed. I made sure my panties were off in time for his enviable penetration. Girls would kill for this kind of dick. Stroke after stroke, I felt my core tighten more and more. My cunt coating his cock with juices sweeter than honey. This man was mine and so was everything about him. He smacked my ass and I arched my back. I knew it was past time for him to leave, but he had more reasons to stay.

"You just love getting yourself off with that attitude, huh?" Blake grunted. He was right. I reached my hand down and rubbed myself and he smacked my hand away.

"Fuck you, Blake. Fuck me." I said as I came all onto his dick and the floor. I twisted my neck around a few times and released the euphoria from my soul. Blake didn't pull out and I didn't want him to. Hot cum shot up into my cunt and I collapsed onto the side of the bed with content. He went to pick up my leg and finish what was left, but I pushed him away because I was satisfied and didn't want to get worked up again.

"Go to practice!" I said laughing and pushing him out the door. I got dressed up again and check twitter. My mind was blown.

"Rihanna spotted in Spain with mystery man."

This was crazy! I knew she had mentioned someone, but my best friend had been single for so long it felt unreal! I was so happy and so confused that I didn't know more about it, but it was okay. As long as she was happy, I was happy too. I was jealous of how free she was to make decisions as I had publicists up my ass; daily. She was either past that stage or didn't care, and I wanted her to just teach me her ways. I was ready for another baby, but according to my publicist, it was my only way to stay relevant. I truly loved Blake, and we had been through so much, but was the love running out?