I love a shark?🐟

Your pov
It was finally the weekend and I had finally gotten home from work when I got a text from Ethan.
Babe ❤: I'll be home soon, we where at the office filming and now we're going to pick up some props from target.
Me: okay I love you
I closed my phone as I laid on the couch turning on Netflix.
About an hour or two later I heard " Hey " Ethan said before shaking me " open your eyes beautiful " he said as I whined.
"Noo" I whined more shoving my head into the cushion. He climbed over me and straddled me and giggled.  I slowly peeled my eyes open to look up and see the adorable blue boy barely peeking through the mouth hole of a shark costume. I began laughing as he smiled at me.
"What are you doing you weirdo " I laughed as he tried to get up but failing
"What don't you like my new outfit? " he said getting up and doing a model walk more of a model waddle.
"Not really,  you look like a potato sack with eyes " I said laughing uncontrollably.
"What?  I love my new outfit " he said frowning before running down the hallway.
I rolled my eyes at the strange person I loved and called my boyfriend. 
"Y/n can we make a video together?! " he said excitedly as he waddled back towards me
"I guess what do you want to record? " I asked him as I began walking upstairs to his recording room.
"How about just dance and we go against each other " he said as we got into the room
"Alright set it up would you love? " I asked
"Only if you wear this " he said handing me a bag.  I went to look at it before he stopped me " not until you put it on" he said.
I sighed and walked to our room before I pulled out the atrocious costume.

"What is goin' on my cranky crew,  I'm Ethan from crankgameplays, and today we're in just dance with y/n!  " he said to the camera as I waved my fin and laughed at how ridiculous I probably looked.
"Babe how do I look? " I said putting my fin on my side trying to keep in my laughter.
"Beautiful my love he said leaving in trying to kiss me through the mouth of our shark outfits.

A half an hour later we were out of breath and sweaty.  He said his outro before turning off the camera.
"Thank you babe " he said probably smiling but I couldn't see his face because of his costume.
"Pick me up " I said before jumping into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist
"I love you y/n " he giggled before leaning in to kiss me
"I love you to my adorable little shark " I said before our lips molded together perfectly.

Okay I hope you enjoyed that I smiled while writing this.  I'll take any requests you guys have or any feed back would be great.  - M