The editors choice.

Ethan's pov
Tyler and Mark where acting strange towards me and I have no idea why.
"Hey Ethan " Mark says before hugging me from behind as I cooked
"Hello Mark? " I said confused as he laid his head on my shoulder. Tyler walked into the room and spotted us before looking away pissed off.
"Hey what's wrong with you grumpy pants? " I said as I pried of Mark and went to hug Tyler.
"Don't worry Ethan I'm fine " he lied but I left it at that.
"Stir fry for dinner " I said walking back to the stove to stir the food.

After we ate we decided to start a steam but not before we tweeted and post things on all social medias. 10 minutes later the chat blew up and the number of viewers were steady.
"Hello everybody I'm here with my cranky crew" Mark said pretending to be me.
"Fuck off Mark" I laughed.
"Okay so we're going to start off with some questions and dares from you guys on twitter " Mark smiled at the camera as the chat blew up.

"What is your secret obsession? " Mark read the tweet looking at us all .
"Food" I said smiling
"YouTube " Mark said looking at the chat reading some comments
"Ethan" Tyler said quietly
"What? " I asked
"My secret obsession is you" he said giving me heart eyes . Mark cleared his throat uncomfortably at green eyes clashed with blue.
"Next question " Mark said moving on.

"I dare Ethan to flirt with Mark " Mark read out loud
"It doesn't say that! " Tyler and I said in unison.  He turned the phone where we could see the tweet and sure enough it was there. I sighed and jumped over the couch whispering things in his ear to embarrassed to say what I had been holding in but really it was all for Tyler. I've loved Tyler since day one.  His smile,  his warm eyes,  he's sweet,  kind, and so smart. But he would never go for me.  I'm scrawny,  I have terrible acne,  I'm a mess and fuck up in life,  I'm annoying,  rude,  and just plain out stupid.
I laid my head on Mark's shoulder and closed my eyes next thing I know he presses a kiss international my hair. I sit up and lightly smile trying to be nice before jumping over the couch back next to Tyler.  I looked up at Tyler through my hair and he looked pissed.

An hour later we ended the stream after saying our goodbyes and thank yous for watching us. I got up and stretch yawning when Tyler got up and flung me over his shoulder and running around the office making me laugh.
"Tyler put me down" I began kicking my legs a bit
"Quit kicking " he said but I didn't listen. He reached up and smacked my butt not hard enough to hurt me but to get my attention. I quickly quit kicking but I still was laughing as he continued galloping through the halls like a child. We got far away from Mark before he set me down so I could catch my breath.
His lips hit mine catching me by surprise as he warm lips molded with mine. This felt so right I had waited to do this for years. He parted our lips to breath immediately I missed the warmth gave me.
"I've waited ever since I've met you to do that" he said putting his forehead on mine
"Really?  Why?  I'm not that special" I shrugged looking down at the ground. He put his fingers under my chin and lifted it looking into my eyes.
"Don't you ever say that.  You are the most important person I know,  your so amazing and I love that about you.  I love you " I began to cry because he was just being so sweet and I'm really sensitive.
"Hey turn that frown upside down. From now on you will smile always " he said his most known quote. Our lips smashed together again in perfect sync when Mark walked down the hallway spotting us.
"I thought you liked me back? " Mark said confused as we broke the kiss
"Sorry but this is the editors choice and I choose to smile always" I said kissing Tyler.

Hello,  hope you enjoyed this it is a bit different but it was requested I had fun writing this. If you want a crankiplier chapter let me know or if you want another one with ethan and Tyler tell me in the comments.  Okay have a great day love ya's -M