Chapter Three: One hell of a dance

Ciel's pov:

I open my eyes to see (Y/n)... With sword in her... Hands!? The other person was dead, it was apparently a female. "(Y-y/n)?"

"Yes?"

"Are you o-kay?"

"Mhm." she turned around, but her eyes were demonic... Can't be true... A demon!? That means... I'm not the only one...? Even sense I became a demon, I felt different. Now I found another demon whom I love with all my heart. Her eyes went normal, and she collapsed. I ran to her, and tried waking her up. She didn't.

Your pov:

I woke up on a bed-- wait, this isn't my room... THIS IS CIEL'S ROOM!!
I shot up and dashed for the door, the ball had started already. I didn't see Ciel, nor his butler. You ran to your room and did your hair. You heard a yell from a lady. You ran back out to see Ciel infront of a girl whom was crying... "I'm sorry, lizzy, but I am breaking off this engagement. I am in love with (Y/n). And to add to that, you are my cousin." she was crying like she just got stabbed. Wait... He loves.. me? 'Lizzy' instantly brightened up. "I understand, Ciel. Can I meet her? I have to tell her what you like and stuff!"

"I'll tell her to come by your manor later."

"Bye Ciel!" and she was gone. Out of the hallway. And then Ciel turned around and saw me.. I was blushing like tomato. "Are you alright? Did you hear everything?"

"I... Don't know.. And i heard everything..." we stood there in silence. God this is awkward. "Come, the ball has already started." I saw a glint of something bright in his pocket. Probably his watch. As he walked down the stairs, with me beside him, everyone stopped and stared. As we got to the bottom, Ciel stopped, and turned to me. "Would you like to dance, my lady?" I took his hand, and started dancing. Everyone was watching. Soon everyone went back to talking. No one paying attention to us. It was then, when I saw a glint of demonic in Ciel's eye..

Ciel's pov:

"Would you like to dance, my lady?" she took my hand. Stare if they must. We started dancing, and after a few moments everyone was back to normal. I couldn't help but show some demonic in my eyes. Maybe it would help for what's coming.

Your pov:

He's a demon, too!? You almost started to freak out, but didn't. After the song was done, he led me up the stairs. "Lady's and gentlemen, I have an announcement." everyone's eyes were glued to us and mouths shut, "If you didn't know, my engagement with Elizabeth Midford was broken today." some gasps and whispers broke out, "She is completely okay with it." the whispering and gasping stopped. He reached into his pocket, and pulled out a sparkly black box. He got on one knee, and looked at you. "Will you, (Y/n) (L/n), marry me?" Some tears shed down your face, "YES!!" and with that, you hugged him. Him being a demon makes this easier. The crowd awed and made hearts with their hands. He put the ring on my finger, and we stood up. We danced the rest of the night away. After all the guests went home, his butler, played some music.

Ciel's pov:

I will ask her tonight! I will ask her right now! "Lady's and gentlemen, I have an announcement." everyone's eyes were glued to us and mouths shut, "If you didn't know, my engagement with Elizabeth Midford was broken today." some gasps and whispers broke out, "She is completely okay with it." the whispering and gasping stopped. I reached into his pocket, and pulled out a sparkly black box. He got on one knee, and looked at (Y/n). "Will you, (Y/n) (L/n), marry me?" tears started shedding from her face, "YES!!" with that, she hugged me tight. We danced the night away, then I has Sebastian play some music.

Third person pov:

Ciel and (Y/n) had one hell of a dance. Demon with demon can get very interesting. They have more strength and everything. They danced until the sun rose. They both thought they were forgetting something. What were they forgetting? "THE CASE!!!" the shouted in unison.

Reader-Chan~! Hello there! I really hope you guys like my random ass fanfic. I hope people will actually read this story. Have fun reader-chan!
757 words total