Chapter Two: An adventure of blood

The dress above is your ball dress. You can change the blues' to different colors if blue isn't ya' fav color.

Your pov:

I wonder what the ball will be like. Drake, your butler, knocked on the door. "Come in."

"Young mistress, I have brought your tea."

"Excellent." He walked in with a tray with some tea and some biscuits. "Smells wonderful, Drake. Also, may you try and get to know more about the butler here? I know he is different."

"Yes, mistress." with that he walked off. I had changed into my dress, for the ball was only an hour away. You walked out of the room to find something--but you didn't know what you were looking for.

Drake's pov:

I can't believe Sebastian is a demon. He is just like me. You were talking to Sebastian about why you were following (Y/n) even tho you didn't have a contract with her. "Well, I had a contract with her mother. And I am forever bound to the (L/n) family because the contract was her and her family to be will be safe and protected for eternity."

"So you are never free?"

"No"

"My master has taken most interest in ms (Y/n)"

"I've seen that"

"Does she feel that way?

"I don't know." And with that, I walked away.

Sebastian's pov:

I can't believe it. Young master is in love. After I left his study with sweets and tea, Drake came and we talked.

Ciel's pov:

I picked out my clothes, and told Sebastian my plans for the ball and he went to work. I changed into them. I will break off the engagement tonight. Lizzy and I are family.. I heard a faint knock on the door. "Come in."

"I'd like to know more about you, Ciel"

"Come, sit down." and she sat. God, why now? Why did she have to come now? "What do you want to know?"

Your pov:

"Whats your favorite color? Whats your favorite thing to do? What do you like about life? Are you married? Are you in love? Are you engaged? Do you believe in demons? Do you think I could stay here after the ball?" I said all in one breath. "That's a lot. Lets see.." he started to ponder. "Blue. Read. I like life because I can meet people like you. I am in love. I am not married. I am engaged--but i'm breaking it off tonight. I do believe in demons. Yes you can stay after the ball." as he said in one breath. I felt a blush come to my face. Engaged?

*Time skip brought to you by taking out the trash and getting the mail! -sigh-*

I found out he was engaged, but breaking it off? Who is so important in his life for this? I know it's not me, but I can't stop thinking about his answers. I need to clear my head. I walked to the garden, to meet this blonde haired boy. "Hi! I'm Finny!"

"I'm (Y/n)." He mumbled something I didn't quite hear, but he was smiling. He went inside, so I was left alone. I went to the pond, and sat down. It's so... Peaceful out here. I was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. I didn't know who it was, so I stayed in my place, not moving. Then I felt something tap my shoulder. It was Ciel. He picked me up bridal style, and run inside with me in his arms. Seconds later, I heard gun shots. "What's going on!?"

"Just stay low!"

"Ciel?!"

"Yes?!"

"I'm scared.." I whispered into his shirt.

"You'll be fine." All I could do was nod. Once I was finally placed down, it was in his room. He locked the door behind him. Just us two. In a room. Alone. With people outside shooting guns.

Ciel's pov:

"What's going on!?"

"Just stay low!"

"Ciel!?"

"Yes?!"

"I'm scared.." she was scared. Why now. Why did they have to come now. The manor is under attack, so I took her to my room, and when I set her down, I locked the door. No one can get in or out. She started crying. I hugged her, and she instantly quited down a little. She got calmer. "The one I love is you, (Y/n)." I mumbled, so she wouldn't hear everything. "MIKIKUTA!" and she shoved me off her and blocked me from something. As soon as she did that, someone bursted through the ceiling with a sword, "(Y/n)!" I yelled, and when the sword came down to cut, all I heard was a scream.

Hey reader-chan! just so you know, Mikikuta is Ciel in Japanese! Wasn't this just an adventure of death? Who died? You or the person? Cya later!
803 words total.