The Blacklist

April 14th 2014

East Tokyo Embassy

West District - - - - - - - -

The streets were filled by terrified pedestrians pelted by the torrential overcast that in the Tokyo area. Sam's earpiece produced a synthetic noise, "Sam, your mission here isn't to kill, capture Sadiq and get back to Briggs, he'll be waiting in the boat 2 klicks south from your position, I'll send the objectives to your OPSAT."

"Copy." mumbled Sam over the barrage of rain. The drenched man's black trenchcoat fluttered maniacally as he shadowed through the growing groups of people blocking the streets, beeps of horns and alarms went off around him as the civilians ran from an entity that seemed somewhat threatening.

He weaved his way through the crowd and soon emerged through the back of them. Sam was greeted to an open street lit by several glistening red flares, distant gunfire and the pristine shine the wet cobblestone road held. Many guards were dotted around the area, wielding uncanny rifles that were caked in optics. A glowing red laser beam waved around the area and Sam threw himself behind an abandoned newsstand and his trenchcoat tore off, grabbed by the wind and got whisked off aggressively.

Sam bared his trademark suit, complimented by belts and satchels of various grenades and gadgets. He slipped his Five-Seven out of his holster and proceeded to screw the suppressor on.

The dark streets were flashing with the torches of guns in search of Sam, he quickly shifted cover further down the road when he had his chance.

The distant murmuring of guards became closer,

"Look out, this guy could be anywhere." 

"You want me to bring in the K-9s?", one suggested

"Leave them for when shit gets real, man."

"Right." agreed another.

Sam really has to up his game now unless he will put the city on high alert.

Next - Chapter 1   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -