UnExspected

Years later ...

( Jamilla pov )

" Come on Aa'Rayah mommy has a big meeting " I said too my 5 year old daughter .

" Momwey why don't I have a daddy " Aa'Ryah said with puppy dog eyes .

"Yea mommy why don't we have a daddy " Aden added on , That broke my heart when they said that ! Well if you didnt know ... After the hospital accident Ryan stoped awnsering my calls , Now he plays for Mami heat ... Im a big well paid Doctor / Model for advertisementa all around the world , Exspecially in Los angelous , No one knows the Famous Ryan morris is the father of my kids besides My momma and Ja'La ...

" Kids go get your things on last time saying it ! " I yelled at them .

" Geesh momma you always being crankey " Aa'Rayah said rolling her neak I wanted too knock it off her shoulders but that would be wrong .

They came back downstairs , looking sad I felt bad .

" ok how about I'll take you guys too a basketball game ? " They faces lid up ,

" Yea momma lets go too The heat game ! I wanna see my favorite player R.M " Aden said jumping up and down .

" Baby , Who R- " I was cut off by Aa'Rayah.

" Mommey Ryan Morris , duhhhhh " This little girl had one more time .

I shook my head as we got in the car , and pulled off I dropped them off at Ja'Las cause she wanted too spend time with them .

- At work -

" Ms . Jamilla Its short notice but you have a photo shoot with Ryan Morris for the front cover of the magazine "Basketball " this is big and we have too have you out there by tommrow " My cleint Ella said .

" Ryan Morris " I chocked on my words .

- Ryan pov -

"Jamilla , as in the Jamilla Hampton " I said as i choked on my words . Wow i havent seen her in years , Since the accident .

" Yea , why you acting all shocked she went too school with us member she was preganet " Naya said , in a duh tone.

Well if you wanna know , Yes I did stop awsering Jamilla's calls I didnt need any Distractions , I was hurt she told me she had an misscariage with the both of our childs . I was gonna call back for her but she wouldnt awnser any of my calls.

-Next day-

I was in my red , heat jogging pants I had too wear for the photo shoot . I had oil on my chest too make my abs pop out even more .

" Over here Jamilla " I hears some one say I looked her up and down then our eyes locked she bit her lips and looked in a Differant Direction.

Her light carmel complexion was glowing her ass had got bigger and her boobs. She had on a Red bikini , her long hair was too her ass and some black redbottoms , and het flat stomach.

After the photo shoot , I seen Jamilla this was my chance too talk too her but I saw she was on the phone I was behind her ,

" Yea Aden you auntey Ja'La and Aa'Rayah are gonna be here first thing in the morning .... ok ...... k bye baby loves you " she said hanging up when she saw I was standing behind her .

"Ryan what are you doing here , " she said as she was searching for a outfit in her dressing room.

" You have kids , by who ? " I said as my jaw clenched .