UnExspected

Jamilla Pov )

It was the weekend finally . Me Camry and Ja'La was going out tonight ' I was pumped I love partying anyways I took my shower and did my hygeine and pulled out my black leggind and a black crop top that had "Boss Bitch " going across the front of it . I put my cloths on and put my hair in a bun with a bang too the side and some silver stud earrings and my silver god bulky chain and put on my read and black and white Six ring Jordan's . I kissed my Daddy bye and Left out the door .

-

"Come on Camry " I said as I grabbed her hand and she followed me too the bathroom .

"Noooo I'm fine let me be Matt wanna fuck with them groupies let him he aint finna ruine my party time ." She said drying her tears .

"Coo , you know I can't see my bad bitch hurt ! "

I walked too the dance floor and started dancing too "Twerk it " bye busta rhymes and nicki minaj .

I was twerking grinding my hips , till I felt somebody whisper in my ear .

"Bestfreind you making me brick you better stop that shit . "

"Mhmmm , " I said walking away .

Yeaa I was a lil pissed off because him and Matt was just all up on some groupie ass hoes , I wasn't even gone trip cause shit me and him ain't together . I went too the bar and got me some peach Ciroc . Honestly I had a Lil everything I was faded from A little bit of P.Ciroc , Pinky , Remy , Hennasy .

I walked too where Ja'La , Matt , Camry , and Ryan was with some hoe on his lap . I rolled my eyes and mean mugged her hard , and she smiled lightly I don't know why the bitch was smiling at me funny looking whore . Yea as you can see I'm hot bout this , cause I got feelings for him and his bitch ass wanna have some hoe in his lap ? Or maybe was I just doing the most ? I don't know but I need too get out of here .

-

I made my way back home and just layed in bed thinking , I have never felt this way about anyone . I know it's only been like 2 weeks but I love him , honestly call me crazy but I don't give a flying fuck .

- Ryan Pov )

I know Milly probaly pissed off , that Asia was sitting in my lap but i dont see why she mad ? cause me and milly just Bestfreinds nothing more , nothing less and it's gonna stay like that because , if I cuff her I won't too stay with her ! We gone get split up with that collage shit ! I already explained it so imma not gonna get into that . I was in deep thought and shit till I got a text from Asia ..

AsiaBaby : Heyy , wyd ?

Me : nun thinking and shit wassup ?

AsiaBaby : about what ? And you wanna come over and chill ?

Me : be there in 5 .

I arrived there and Asaia opened up the door . I followed her too her room and we sat and watched movies and smoked a blunt and drifted off too sleep .

- Jamilla -

I haven't spoke too Ryan so I guess I'll call him so we can meet up and talk . On the third ring he awnserd .

"Heyy , uhm wassup ? " I spoke softly into the phone .

" nun , shit wby "

"Nothing do you think you can meet me at the park I really need too talk too you ,

"I gotchuu ill be there in 10 "

Ryan was taking all damn day I was about too leave until I saw , Him and the Lil hoe Asisa from the club .

"Milly , Meet Asisa and Asisa meet Milly " he smiled not making eye contact with me .

"Hi my name is Asi- " I cut her off ,

"I know your name " I said codly .

"Yo wtf is your problem ? She's just Trynna be nice and you over here acting all rude an shit " he said mean mugging me .

"Yo ? Stfu I came too talk too RYAN , not RYAN AND HIS HOE ! So shut that shit up bitch you know what fuck you and this bitch y'all can eat out my ass with chop sticks " I said walking away too me car .

- End of Convo -

I left and went home and took a nice hot bubble bath and played Pandora and Have you ever ? came on by brandy . I relaxed and just thought about everything .

-

"Real and True " played noticing me It was time too get ready for school .

I did my daily morning routine , and Went too my closet and pulled out my White and Peach Nike jogging suite and I put on my Peach and white somas and left my curly hairs down , that went too my back and I headed out .

I pulled up too school and saw Ja'La , Camry , Matt and of course Ryan and his lil hoe Asisa . I walked up and said hi too everybody and I just mugged the shit out of Ryan and Asisa turned the other way .

"We'll damn someone woke up mad as hell " Matt laughed .

I glared at him , and he looked the other way .

"Nope I woke up good , I just really hate liars " I said mugging Ryan once again but all his attention was on Asisa .

The bell rang and we went too our first period class , I was doing my work when I saw Asisa and Ryan . I got up and walked too the other side of the room and Asisa just stared . When Ryan turned her head and kissed her . I shook my head and continued on my work .

- 4 period -

I shared 4 period with Ja'La , Matt , Ryan , and Asisa , and Camry .

I walked in I just stared off into space I do it a lot I can't help it , i was so deep in thought I didn't notice that we had a free day and I had tears coming down my face .

" You alright Milly " Matt said concerned .

When he said that everyone turned there head twords me , I was mad they was staring if you didn't know I take 2 pills everyday too controll my problem but today I didn't .

"Milly , say something are you okay " Ja'La added on .

I was still starting off into space , they were still looking at me .

I looked at Asisa , who was laughing and giggling , my whole world turned red and upside down . Camry saw what I was about too do ...

"Matttt get her , don't do that Milly , please don't your going too get expelled . " Camry yelled out .

I still had my eyes focused on Asisa .
I was reyy fuck her world up .

"Jamilla , come on " Logan said rubbing my back .

Logan was real cool , I didn't like him though .

I walked out the school not caring about the sercurity or teachers and went home . I went too my room and cried my eyes out . I just won't somthing too go right in my life .. Since the age of 12 my parents stopped caring , all they do is work , my feeling always get crushed I have a medical condition I can't help , I won't Ryan too love me , I won't Ryan but life isnt fair because I cant have him he's happy with someone else but I have too get over that and relize it too.

Ryan Pov )

I was happy as hell , I just made it official with Asisa I was going too be faithful too her . But today was a crazy ass day I know I Probally hurt Millys feelings but I just don't wont too be with her . I can't change that and I won't , noun us being Bestfreinds is where it's gonna stay . I think I should apologize too her though . I went over too her house and the door was wide open . I walked in there was glass every where , broken everything . I walked upstairs when I saw her in the tub with her wet curly hair over her face .

"Milly " I whispered taking a seat on the tolit and not looking at her .

"What " she replied back codly ,

"I'm s- " she cut me off

"Take your apology and shove it up your ass Ryan . " she gritted through her teeth .

She closed her eyes and layed back and pulled the curtains over so I couldn't see her body .

"Ryan have you ever had your heart broken by the one you love the most and they just crush it ? Have you ever felt loss in your life ? They day I met you , I INSTALLY fell too your feet . I love your smile , your everything . I love you , I won't too be with you , I just won't you too be here for me , but your happy with someone else . I see that the day you touched my lips I INSTALLY fell inlove with you ? How ? It was just a spark there but when you just took all that away and stepped in it I wanted too kill you , I love you Ryan . Please tell me there's a spark there you love me , wont too be with me anything please " She said as she silently cried .

"If I said I love you and I wanted too be with you I would be lieing too both of us I don't feel the same way I see you as a bestfreind that is my homie Someone I can chill and laugh with Im happy with Asisa Jamilla . " I said said honestly .

"I und- ok Ryan "

"I think I should go Jamilla "

She didn't say anything , I left and headed back too Asisas house .

- Comment ,
- Vote ,
- Feed back
- Thanks (: