UnExspected

Ja'La pov )

I'm eight and a half months preganet I havent spoke to Matt in a month and actually every thing is better Josh and I are together although all off me is still with Matt.

I woke up  and smelled breakfeast I smiled and went downstairs. I looked too see Josh in his Polo draws I snuck up behind him and he grabbed me kissing my lips with So much passioate .

" I love you baby " he said smiling.

"I love you too " I said quickly I grabbed my plate and dug in.

" baby im off too work " he said smiling.

" like that " I laughed...

" No punk "he said mugging me I smiled pulling out my phone because I had a incoming call from Matt.  I hesitated... I declined it and a tear excaped from my eye. 

"Baby what's wrong " Josh said wrapping his arms around me.

" Nothing gone get too work punk " I forced a smiled he gave me a kiss and walked out the door...  my phone vibrated indicating I got a text...

"J can we talk please?  " I thought about it... I don't think I can see him again or do it.

I walked upstairs and put on my Royal blue shorts and my white tank top I straightened my hair and slipped on my Gucci sandles . I grabbed my keys and headed over too Jamillas her ass have better cooked. I walked in with the do spare key and Yes She did.  I got my two pork chops, greens, Mac and cheese, chicken,  corn and my dessert I had a peice pi f Carmel cake , ice creame, chocolate and strawberry cake,  I sat down and begun too eat until I heard the voice voice that put me through So much.

"Hey " he said lowly taking a seat across me. I looked at him and continued to eat I really didnt want to hear what he was talkin about.

"Ja'La " he said looking at me I pulled my hair in a bun and looked at him.

"I'm s-"

" What you realize it? I don't give a fuck about you being with that slut monkey OK?  you didn't go to not one of our sons appointment... do you know How much thug hurt me?  the you buy me this expensive ass ring expecting all of this too be OK? You said you loved me and it was gonna be us too the end!  everything you said was a lie! is your name even Matt?  or is it ponokio? " I said looking at him.

"If- "

"Look just be there for Messiah OK? I don't want anything to do with you.... don't even bother saying anything too me when into labour that's if I let you even come in the room"I said rolling my eyes he didnt say anything. I walked too the balcony were milly, Ryan, and the kids were.

"Heyyyyyyy"I said smiling....

"wassup auntey "Aden said damping me Jamilla and Ryan was all in there phone then Matt came out I rolled my eyes. I felt myself getting pulled I turned around too see matt I was about too back hand him until he grabbed my hand.

"Ja'La we really need too talk... "he said taking me too the dining room.

"about " I said in the calmest voice ever

"Well you know How me and Kimberly is together... "he said I slowly nodded my head.. 

"she's preganet " he said looking at me I didn't know What too feel I didn't know How too react or anything...I was supposed too be his only baby momma, I may doing selfish but What he did was... I nodded at him with disbelief and he just stood there...

"Matt I think It's better if we stay away from eachother "I said lowly..

"What ?" he snapped

"It's better,  you go have your happy family...you, your little wifey , and baby ..Me and Messiah will be good.. we been have.. you don't give a fuck about us anyway " I said wipping my tears...

"Ja'La What do you mean I don't give a fuck as bout y'all?  I do where the he'll is this coming from! "he yelled...

"lower your voice OK?  Matt if you cared this wouldnt be going on..I wish I nevered love you I hate you look at all this you putting me through ! " I said he shook his head..

"So this all my fault "he chuckled

"He'll yea " I snapped..

"Fuck you Matt " I said walking out the house too my car I came home too see Josh mowing the lawn. He turned it off and smiled I walked pass him without a word I didn't want to be bothered at the moment.I took off my saddles and got under the covers playing "I wish I never met you "by trina I swear this is how I was feeling .

Jamilla pov)

"Baby the baby is kicking "I said rubbing my stomach which made it worse. He placed his hands on my stomach and smiled...

"I hope we have twins again " I said he did a nigga what face and laughed...

"the only bad thing is there big ass head that I push out my va-jj.

"shut up "he said throwing the pillows at me.  I rolled my eyes playfull...

"Baby I can't wait till next month " he said I smiled and asked Why?

"Cause we can find out the sex of the baby if we have another Aa oh lord ! "he laughed...

"hushh my ain't nothing nothing wrong with my baby nigga she just a boss like her momma " I smiled

"you ain't a boss when it comes to this dick!  " he mumbled I shook my head as I got a call...

"hello " I said...

"Hey Ms.Hampton could you come by the doctors office I have somthing I'm portant to tell you " Ms.Haynes said

"ok " I replied back...

I quickly put on the cloths and made my way to doctors office. I finnaly made it there the press was on my ass like can I live ?

"Jamilla Hampton " I heard the doctor say I smiled and followed her too the room.

" OK I have news too tell you and we have to give you and ultra sound " she said.

she put the cold liquid on my stomach and the three heads poped up on the screen.

"we made an mistake Jamilla your having triplets "she said wipping the jelly off my stomach. She handed me the ultra sound pictures and left. *****

"Damnnnnn "Ryan said as he looked at the ultra sound.

"Long ass we ain't having No more Aa's I'm Gucci " he said poping his invisible Collar. I shook my head laughing and walked up stairs. I climbed into bed drifting off too sleep.