Chapter forty-one: Worse than facing my nightmares

Another day, another adventure, another acquaintance, and of course, another dream-traveling. Please help me. The portal we opened from the World of Battleships was so twisted and bright, I blacked out. Everything was dark, I couldn't feel my body. It's as if I didn't have one. Suddenly, I could feel myself rising. And there's something tingly behind my back. 

I looked around to see two big wings healing themselves. And not only that, I could feel my body becoming more dense and scaly. I looked up and saw an opening. I slowly rose and looked around the red sky with thundering black clouds. I growled so loud, the waves churned, the ground rumbled, and the volcano exploded like wildfire. And surprisingly . . . you want to know more, right? Behind the growling sound, I heard a loud, heavy voice. "I WILL RISE AGAIN!" Yeah, like that! It yelled like a girlfriend wanting to take revenge on his ex-boyfriend like: I WILL RISE AGAIN AND I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD!!!

Worse than that, the voice frightened me. "I am coming for you." The tone of the voice was lower this time, unlike the roaring part. There was no time to lose. If we make a mistake, I will fail. The voice wanted me to go straight ahead and stab the Devastrigon through the heart. Two more places before facing the actual terror. I can do this (Well, even though a part of me said that this was a suicide mission, I have to do it). With the rest of my team, I will finish this. We will finish this. Or else I'll see the world crumble along with my family in a burning town, screaming until they can no longer scream anymore. That is worse than facing my nightmares.

A/N:

You can say that again, Xabe. In the next chapter, they'll finally set another adventure in the Shallow Maze, do you think they'll have a proper landing this time?