Chapter forty-four: Hello weird dream my old friend

Here we go again. As I predicted, I'm dreaming about weird scenarios once more. First, I heard a muffled voice echoing through the black image. Recognition washed over me as a voice kept calling out, I also heard the sound of someone coughing. "Mom? Mom? Mom? There's something wrong!"  A girl called out from the room, it was Rosie. The woman who was coughing was indeed our mom. She began coughing louder.

Knowing what to do and not getting infected by her, Rosie grabbed a handkerchief to cover her mouth. Behind the opened door, Henrich and Mondrea rushed in and knelt beside Rosie. "She's not feeling well, h-her condition is getting worse." Henrich covered our mother's mouth with a towel and laid her down so she could rest easily. "Mondrea, call the nurse," Henrich ordered. 

"I'm on it." Mondrea dashed outside the bedroom. 

"Rosie, if there is still medicine for mom, please get it." Rosie nodded and proceeded to the door before closing it. "Take it easy, mom, help is on the way. Just hang on." Mother's eyes slowly focused on Henrich.

"Xabe," she muttered. "What?" Henrich got closer so she could hear her. 

"He-" she coughed, "he must be." 

Henrich stepped back as mother coughed louder, "Mom?" She began to worry. "Mom!" As her image became smaller, her voice began to fade.

A fire ignited from nowhere and I saw men in black and huge armor taking everything that came in their way. I hope it's not people. The image shifted. I was in a room, a very dark room. Staring at the window was a silhouette of a man wearing something dark as well. He slowly turned his head that was covered by his hood. I took a glimpse at the color of his eyes, silver. Shiny as the moon.

As I went closer to the man, he turned into a huge Shadow. I could not move. All I did was watch him towering over me. Then, a whisper hummed. It was Avalar's voice. "You must be careful, they're coming. They'll find you!" Repeated her voice. Darkness covered the image again. Then all of a sudden, two eyes opened with orange iris. It glared at me with violent intent. I finally found you, his deep voice penetrated my nerves. You will not escape from us. We will stop you. And you will define what is truly your destiny. 

A/N:

Yikes! Who can that be? In the next chapter, they have finally arrived in the Field of Zescield, where things will get . . . let's just say . . . rough.