Rainbow Rocks (My Version)

So, this is how it'll go; I'll just write it, and see what you think.
Okay! Might be NSFW a bit. No lemon though! just a lot of bad words because it's mcr (Curse words because, I have no idea.)

I will be using my Oc's.
I don't have pictures because I don't know how to draw at all. I suck at drawing. If you could please draw them for me. I wish I could learn how to draw a bit better. I guess I need some practice.
Band Member one: Monochrome Swirl
Band memeber Two: Cloudy Skies
Band Member Three: Silver Splash
Band Member Four: Stitches
Leader: Smiley
and the one backstage making sure nothing goes wrong: Howling Moon

Monochrome Swirl: Likes black and white, his friends love wearing black. Hair is white with black highlights. Male. Plays drums. Sings sometimes. second youngest.

Cloudy Skies: The one that's mostly just emo. Likes black. Male. Is mature, but actually the youngest. The screamo master. Plays guitar.
But also sings. 

Silver Splash: of course emo. Likes black. Male. Oldest, but the most childish. plays any type of piano. Sings.

Stitches: The most emo, salty towards everyone. Except for Smiley. Second singer. Helps Howling Moon write songs. Also plays a mean guitar solo. Male. He was the absolute best at guitar. His guitar is black with red skulls on it. Third oldest

Smiley: The lead singer, second oldest. Plays no instruments. Just sings. He is really good at screamo. Male. Puts a lot of effort into singing. Had a hard time thinking of a band name.

Howling Moon is the middle, she always makes sure nothing goes wrong, and she knows all about everything that happens at school.

Supernatural Rose Stitches

(They do Mcr parodies)

So! I hope you liked that quick and short intro to the Oc's. This isn't the first story, I just need someone to draw the Oc's. I mean I could try, but I'd probably fuck up the picture. Oops. Nobody except me and one of my friends made this story.  I hope you liked it, and see you in the next chapter.