The Story

(we're skipping practice because we are lazy children.)
And no, I did not copy and paste. I literally took my time to remember every single lyric and actually type it. So, don't say I copied this. It's also all My Chemical Romance songs because I memorised those. Thank you! Carry on.

At Lunch:
They didn't really pay attention to the girls singing. They were too busy talking about what My Chemical Romance parody they should do next. The girls slightly looked at the boys seductively. They saw the other band, the Rain Booms, as Smiley told them. They were all different colors.
You couldn't tell what color Stitches and the rest were, due to all the makeup plastered onto their face and bodies.
And the Dazzlings, as if the Rain Booms knew, were trying to hypnotize everyone into doing their own bidding. But nobody in the small emo group seemed to care about what was going on. Smiley, he could slightly hear what the girls at the next table were saying.
They were talking about the dazzlings and their band. Almost if they found them suspicious. Of course, Smiley was particularly from equestria. But, he didn't seem even the slight bit fazed by their singing. Neither did the rest of the group. How did Smiley know that they were the Dazzlings? That's for me to know, and you to find out. They were talking about how the Dazzlings were extremely suspicious now.
Almost as if the Dazzlings were magical creatures from Equestria.
Well, that's because they were.

Party:
The band didn't like being social like this. So, they stood near the door as the Rain Booms looked at them suspiciously, as if they knew something. And yes, they did know something. Smiley rolled his eyes. "I hate all of this. It's, ugh." Silver Splash shook his head. "Don't worry about it too much Smiles." Smiley sighs and nods. The Dazzlings walked in the room as the group walked outside. "Let's just wait until the battle starts, alright?" The group nods. "Okay, meet me back at my house." They all nodded. "Alright." And off the group went.

At Smile's house:
Silver Splash and Monochrome Swirl were watching some My Chemical Romance music videos. Stitches and Smiley were playing a video game, and Howling Moon was talking about their next parody.

The Battle
They were the first to go. They decided to sing House Of Wolves, for the first song. The students seemed interested on how the song was going to go. The group nods at each other. "Let's do this." And the group started to sing.
"Well I know a thing about contrition
Because I got enough to spare
And I'll be granting your permission
Cause you haven't got a prayer
well I say hey, hey hallelujah
I'm gonna come on sing the praise
And let the spirit come on through ya
We got innocence for days!
Well I think I'm gonna burn in hell
everybody burn the house right down
And Say Ha
What I wanna say
Tell Me I'm an angel
Take This To My Grave
Tell me I'm a bad man
kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave
(S-I-N, I S-I-N
S-I-N, I S-I-N
S-I-N, I S-I-N
S-I-N, I S-I-N)
You play ring around the ambulance
well like you never gave a care
So get the choir boys around you
It's a compliment I swear
And I said ashes to ashes we all fall down
I wanna hear you sing the praise,"

Smiley pointed the mic to the crowd as they sang it.
He smiles, his pointy teeth were a pearly white color.

"I said ashes to ashes we all fall down
we got innocence for days!
Well, I think I'm gonna burn in hell
Everybody burn the house right down
And Say Ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave
Tell me I'm a bad man
kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave
You better run like the devil
cause they're never gonna leave you alone
you better hide up in the alley
Cause they're never gonna find you a home.
You see me creepin' up these halls
I've been a bad man
tell your sister I'm another
Go! Go! Go!
And I say
What I wanna say
Tell Me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave
Tell me I'm a bad man
kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave
Tell Me I'm a bad bad bad bad man
Tell me I'm a bad bad bad bad man
So get up!
S-I-N, I S-I-N."
Smiley smiles as Principal Celesta and Vice Principal Luna were in shock. They clapped. The Dazzlings had a problem with that. The Rainbooms weren't their problem anymore. It was The Supernaturals that were the ones who were their problem. The Rainbooms were close to being disqualified and so it was up to The Supernaturals to defeat The Dazzlings.