Chapter 2

Bring on the boys! ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2

Louis’ POV

We were only going to go to jack wills but the fans seemed to have other plans. They cornered us in River Island and surrounded us looking for autographs and pictures and even weirder things like one girl asked me if I could take Niall’s black Nandos card for her.

I felt sorry for this one girl though who I saw when we came in. she was looking at this dress on the rack and didn’t notice us even though we saw her. She had this dark thick hair just over shoulder length that flowed down her back but we could only Imagine what her eyes where like. Then the fans came in and we got pushed into a corner of the shop. Thankfully the riot van arrived after 15 minutes and got us out but the girl was nowhere.

“Whoa, still gets me every time that happens.” Harry panted trying to gulp in as much breath possible. “But did you see that girl afterwards. You know the one with the brown hair looking at the dress.” Niall asked, genuinely interested “she didn’t bat an eyelid at us. Where do you think she went?” Liam looked bored already. This always happens. One of the others sees this girl and starts thinking real hard about them, even if the only saw the back of the head sometimes.me and Liam being the only ones in a relationship don’t look at other girls like they do. We respect their looks but have no interest in them. We only see then as fans or strangers.

“Anyway is there such thing as Nandos round here?!?!” Zayn shouts changing the subject to one we would all rather talk about. “Sorry too many fans. There is a super market round here though” Jason, our body guard said “we’ll stop there for food” at that Niall's face lit up like a bonfire from his thoughtful trance.

“Louis! Louis, stop you’re going way too fast!” harry laughed as I steered the trolley narrowly missing the orange stand. It was good to be care-free for a bit and mucking around a bit. Niall was laughing with Zayn but Liam obviously disapproved. He as always however put a smile on to show us he was still happy. Rounding the corner I heard the boys running after us but I closed my eyes and whirled the trolley round the next turn, feeling almost dizzy from twirling and…

“Louis!!” I heard Harry, Zayn and Liam scream in unison as the trolley rattled unexpectedly to an earth shattering halt. We all looked at that moment at the floor now spilled with milk and littered with sweets. I inhaled deeply as my mind added the images in front of me.

Laying on the floor, hair now matted with blood from a cut on her forehead and arm splayed at an awkward angle… was the girl… with thick brown shoulder length hair… from earlier today.

The girl I had just knocked out cold.