Chapter 13

Sorry for the wait, ive been a right ass with updating so i hope this clears the cliffhanger up. :D

this is one of the last chapters of I Wish so im gonna finish this soon and concerntrate on I Dream.... please tell me what you think :) hope your liking this

Vote

Fan

whatever you like 

<3

-----------------------------------------------------

13

Niall’s POV

Nathan.

Nathan.

Nathan….

I stood still frozen to the spot. I threw the hope of holding Cassia again; her in my arms, feeling the touch of her lips pressed to mine. I would never see her face when my birthday surprize was revealed. I would never be able to show her to the world and see her name next to mine in the papers. She would never be known as mine….

You know when you have a near death experience, and your life flashes before you? The regrets? What you’ll leave behind? That was what happened in the moment the angelic voice that brightened my life spoke the thing that could kill me.

I saw the accident where I first held her in my arms, blood soaking my hoodie…

I saw when we first took her to the studios and her face printed with a smile…

I saw her face at Thorpe Park fearless as we entered the ride…

Then again as I first kissed her…

I didn’t want to hear anything else. I couldn’t hear anything else. I fought back tears (whoa, seem like I’m doing that a lot lately huh?) still unable to move from the spot I stood next to Nathan and Cassia still tight in embrace. I wouldn’t look at them; Nathan holding what I was now to give up in his arms.

“Guess I’ll go then…” I said, failing yet again stop my true feelings showing. I blocked out the sound of footsteps and Cassia knowing it was not how wanted to remember her voice. But it wasn’t the voice I expected to hear that came….

“Niall wait up.” I felt a hand take my arm, stopping me from moving any closer to the front door. I heard a few gasps, almost silent from behind me. I felt the hand tighten slightly around my bicep, but I knew it wasn’t Cassia’s. It was stronger than Cassia…

I turned round to see Nathan looking at me holding Cassia’s hand in his. He slowly let go of my arm and began to speak.

“Niall, just listen for one minute…” he looked down and pulled his hand through his hair. I was just about to open my mouth when he moved forward and slipped something into my hand. Looking down I saw Cassia’s fingers once again fitted in mine. I looked up to see Nathan failing as much as I on the tear front. “I know she loves you and I haven’t seen her happier. I wouldn’t live with the guilt knowing her hearts without you. Cassia loves you so, so, so much and I am happy to call her my best friend.”

Nathan grabbed his coat from the banister and made a quick exit. I felt a small squeeze on my hand and looked up see Cassia smiling, yet fresh tears running down her cheeks. She slowly too me into a tight embrace. “I love you, I’m so sorry… I just-”

 I lifted her face to mine “just shut-up.” I laughed and savoured to sweet taste of her lips against mine once more “I love you.”