Chapter 2: Great. Here come the cops.

Artemis's POV

Sirens. Why is it always sirens. As I started to panicked and visibly shake, Damien remained calm and in command. How can he be so relaxed right now?! We heard the cops use their radio to tell us to pull over to the curb. Honestly I felt like I was going to pee my pants I was freaking the fluffs out. I turned around in my seat and watched as the cop got out of his car and started to walk over to the driver's seat. A couple breaths later and he was knocking on the window asking for license and registration. Damien rolled the window down and smiled politely at the officer.

"Hello Mr. Cortez. How are your wife and kids?", Damien asked.

"Uh. Sorry Alpha I didn't know it was you and they are fine..."

Hmm... What is Damien's status in this town? He seems like he is an elite or the son of some bigshot business man. Alpha? Man this was like some weird scene from a werewolf book. First, he calls me his mate and now the OFFICER is calling Damien Alpha. Maybe I'm going a little crazy or I'm reading into these things too much.

"Mr. Cortez I need to go to school now would you mind giving us an escort there?"

"Yes Alpha! And one more thing um is she our Luna? If she is, I am sure everyone would be very happy to have her."

"Yes she is Cortez, now the escort?"

I swear the officer blushed then nodded his head frantically and ran off. Well it looks like my man is some type of werewolf obssessed person and has convinced everyone else to follow him. This is going to be one hell of a relationship.

The officer drove in front of us and turned his siren on. Damn that thing is annoying I'm already getting a migraine. So here I am sitting in my seat listening to blaring sirens and Damien speeding again.

Damien's POV

I wonder if she caught on at what I am. I hope she has because then this would be a whole lot easier. But as I look at her beautiful long Scarlet colored hair flowing in the wind I seem to feel all mushy inside. Which let me tell you, is a first. I hadn't realized I was staring at her until she poked me in the face and said, "We're here." I snapped out of my trance and got out of the car. I seriously need to get a hold of myself and I walked around the other side and opened her door for her.

She grabbed her bag and started to run toward the school doors. Damn she is fast. As I ran up the steps after her I saw some guy pin her to some lockers. And the next thing you know he is on his back and she is sitting on his stomach refusing to move, what type of game whas this? And who was this fool touching my woman?!

"Hey! Don't you dare touch her or so help me by the power of the Moon Goddess I WILL open a can of whoop ass on you!"

They both looked at me like I was crazy. Well, hell I sure as fuck thought they were crazy too after putting on that little display of 'affection'.

I grabbed Artemis and walked her to her locker which was thankfully, right next to mine, and asked her to do the most obvious thing to do ever.... Will you go out with me? Yea yea I know it seems like I should have asked her earlier but I was doing other things (and other people... Don't judge me it was a moment of weakness and technically we weren't bonding then) and I wanted to take things slow... Well to late for that.

I realized that she hadn't answered so when I looked down I was expecting to see a very happy and surprised face but, you know what I got? I got a She Devil face. It was looking she was plotting all the different ways to kill me! Like who the actual fuck does that?! I silenced my thoughts and growled at her, it was the only thing I could think of doing at the moment.

"You want ME to go out with a dirty womanizing player like YOU?! You must eaten to many girls out because I think the juices have clouded your fucking vision and maybe even soaked into your brain so now it's all gross and puddle- like. Don't even think for one second that I won't kick that tall, sexy ass of yours!", she ranted.

All I could think was 'My woman is fucking amazing! The woman can probably tell right from wrong blindfolded!' but, I had to be careful I needed her on my side and maybe even under me (if you catch my drift *wink* *wink*) every once in a while. I think I should answer her because she is probably taking my silence as me agreeing with her.

"Babe you've got it all wrong! I'd never hurt you on purpose and if I ever hurt you by accident you know that I would come and love on you to make it up to you."

Hmm. She's thinking. Smart girl because if she knew that I was more deadly then I led on to be she would deny me and my love. I grabbed her hand and kissed it, her skin is so soft. Mmm. I wonder if her legs are soft as well...

"Fine. But I'm warning you, if you so much as look at another woman in a wanting way, me and you are done. Also, if you are in so Mafia tell me right now I need to know. I don't think I'm ready yet to be Mommy Mafia."

"Alright", I said. "I'm in the Italian Mafia but my father side of the family is in the Russian Mafia."

I smirked. She could not handle me I am after all Alpha of the Midnight Sun Pack and Mafia boss to the Italia-Russo Mafia. Mmm and don't get me started on how large my heh 'little' friend is. She won't be able to resist me and I will be taking her hard and fast. Damn I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

She leaned in and kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand and we started our walk to first period... Yay! Chemistry...

---------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Ok everyone here's my second chapter! I hope you like it! I'll be posting a new chapter each week cuz you know.... School.

Well bye bye my snowflakes!

Comment

Vote

And whatever else is supposed to be done hehe toots!

P.S. Don't copy or steal my stuff! Thanks!!

SCP out!