1.2

A/N : SERIOUSLY I FOUND THAT GIF ON WE HEART IT.

I typed 'chanbaek' and after scrolled down, I found that gif😭

IS THAT REALLY CHANBAEK?😭 or not?

If yes-- QOHDDHKABXHSJA

I'm dead, then😭🔫
===

Since Baekhyun made Chanyeol food that day, Baekhyun decided to make it again in the other day.

He won't give up to make Chanyeol shows his new expression.

After Chanyeol showed him his charming smile yesterday, Baekhyun couldn't help but want to see another one. He doesn't know why.

He smiles widely as he hears himself knocking on the huge door.

"Come in." A monotone voice says, before he steps his foot into the room.

Chanyeol stares at him before looking down to his hand that holding a pink lunch box. Baekhyun doesn't want to hide it again though.

"Hello, Mr. Park." Baekhyun greets him cheerfully.

Chanyeol rises his left eyebrow, but didn't replies anything. He knows that something happened to Baekhyun that's why he's being cheery and all smiley.

Baekhyun walks closer to his table confidently, "I made you food." He informs like it was normal making food for your boss.

Chanyeol smiles inwardly. Seeing Baekhyun smiles makes his stomach feel all weird. "It's not even break time." He makes an excuse.

"But it's lunch time already." He stubbornly says.

Chanyeol rolls his eyes, "Fine. Put it there." He pointed at the blank spot beside his laptop.

Baekhyun grins in victory.

Chanyeol doesn't know why he finally giving up this past few days. Well, it just around his secretary. Okay, let just say he's too tired to argue with the talkative Baekhyun.

And he don't realize why the hell his mouth slipped something like, "I want you to eat with me."

Baekhyun widens his eyes, he did expect Chanyeol will accept his food and eat it secretly when he's out of the room. But he didn't expect Chanyeol will ask him to eat together with him.

"Y-Yes?" He asks once again, afraid he might heard it wrong.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" Chanyeol snorts, but you can see his face reddened a bit because of his own words earlier.

Baekhyun flustered, "N-No." He suddenly feel all groggy and nervous all over again.

Mr. Park ask me to eat together?! Am I dreaming or something?

He pinches his cheek before suddenly pain greets him. He murmurs 'ouch!' Before finally realize that it was real. He wasn't dreaming.

"Now go get your food." He hears Chanyeol's command.

Baekhyun bows a bit before left the room and pick his own lunch box from his table, and nervously knocking on the door again before he let himself go in without Chanyeol's permission.

But Chanyeol didn't scold him. He just stares at him instead.

Baekhyun pulls the chair in front of Chanyeol's table before sit on it awkwardly.

"A-Are you sure, Mr. Park?"

Chanyeol rolls his eyes, "What's wrong if I ask you to eat together with me?" He don't know what's gotten into him but he feel the urge to eat together with his cute secretary.

Baekhyun shakes his head vigorously, "N-No. There's nothing wrong."

Chanyeol smirks secretly, "Now shut up and enjoy the food." He says like he was the one who made the food.

Baekhyun secretly glares at him before open his lunch box.

They eat in silent. Baekhyun is the one who secretly taking glances at Chanyeol. And Chanyeol notice it, though. He just smiles inwardly.

Seriously, Chanyeol never smile too much in a day. But because of Baekhyun, he smile. A lot.

"How is it, Mr. Park?" Baekhyun finally brave himself to ask the CEO about the food he made.

Chanyeol drinks his tea before saying, "It's fine." It's really delicious.

Baekhyun smiles widely, "It is?"

Chanyeol snorts, "Do I need to repeat myself?" He copies his own line earlier.

Baekhyun shakes his head in embarrassment. "Well.. If you like it, I will make it again tomorrow!" He claps cheerfully, forgetting the fact that he is talking to an important person. After he realize what he just did, he clears his throat and look down into his empty lunch box.

"I-I'm done." Baekhyun says, more to himself. "Thank you for allowing me to eat together with you, Mr. Park." Baekhyun shows his angelic smile, makes Chanyeol drown in it for a bit.

He was about to walk away but suddenly he feels a firm grip on his wrist.

He turns around and find Chanyeol is looking at him, directly in the eyes.

Baekhyun suddenly feel his cheeks are burned because of that stare.

"W-What is it, Mr. Park?" Baekhyun asks nervously, his heart can't negotiate with his brain, seriously.

Suddenly Chanyeol handed him the blue lunch box that Baekhyun gave him yesterday.

Chanyeol smiles, a flash one but Baekhyun see it clearly. "Thank you." He says simply.

Baekhyun widens his eyes.

Did he just say 'thank you' to me?! Did I hear it right?!

"Y-Yes, y-your welcome." He stutters before he start to walk away. Suddenly he tripped on the carpet that has a small bulge, and the blue lunch box fall from his slender hand.

He blushes madly before pick it up again, and decided to walk faster.

Shit! What's wrong with me and my clumsy legs?!

Chanyeol who looking at him just laughs. He never laughs on someone who get tripped before. He will scoff at that person, being all stupid for not be careful.

But Baekhyun.. He find it absolutely adorable.

And after that, he back to his work with smile plastered on his face.
===

A/N : School will be start tomorrow😢

And anyways, short chapter mianhaehehehe.

The next chapter will be fluff I think><

Thank you for who still waiting and always give me votes and comments!

Keep revomment lovelies~

You don't have any idea of how much I love you all👄