2.9

A/N : YUSH IT'S CHANBAEK, BITCHES!!
I CAN'T OMG LIKE THEY JUST ARRIVE AT NEW YORK AND THEN THEY TAKE A WALK TOGETHER IDK IF THEY MADE A VIDEO OR SOMETHING BUT THERE ARE TWO PEOPLE TAKING VIDEO OF THEM BUT IDC!

OMG DO YOU GUYS ALREADY SEE THAT CHANYEOL IS THE ONLY ONE PAY FOR THEIR STARBUCKS?! DAMMIT I'M SO DONE WITH THEM😭😭

THEY'RE SO BOYFRIENDS OANIDNAOAN

I'm so sorry for the sudden fangirling mode. It just.. Their moments are too much for me to handle asdfghjkl.
===

The next morning, Baekhyun confused by the way Luhan walks.

"Lu, are you okay?" Baekhyun asks while holding his briefcase with concerned look.

Luhan seems to walk in hurry when Baekhyun noticed him.

"Luhan." Baekhyun calls him but the older didn't stop. But with those small steps, Baekhyun finally catch up with him. "What's happening?"

Instead of answering, Luhan looks down to his feet while bites his lower lip.

Baekhyun stares at his best friend for a while before he realizes that Luhan already drag him into his room.

Baekhyun looks at him in confuse once Luhan closes the door behind him.

"What's wrong?" Baekhyun asks, still with the same question.

Luhan sighs before sits on his chair with his head hanging low, "It was an accident."

Baekhyun looks at him with more confused look, "Accident?"

Luhan nods, "Me and Sehun.." He looks down even more, not brave to look at the other's eyes.

Baekhyun frowns, but seeing how shy Luhan is, by the way he is not looking at him, and by the way he walks..

Baekhyun gasped.

"Luhan, did you-"

"Don't say it." Luhan cuts him off.

Baekhyun clears his throat, "Okay.. So, how?"

Luhan sighs again before finally his eyes landed on Baekhyun's. Finally, he tells Baekhyun what happened yesterday. Earlier, when he woke up, he saw Sehun was circling his arms around his waist, and what made him even shock was, Sehun didn't wear anything. And so was him!

Then he left the place without saying anything. When he was on the way home, pictures of him and Sehun last night appeared one by one and it made him realize that they did that already. Accidentally.

Baekhyun could only stares at him with wide eyes without even blinks his eyes.

Both of them stay like that for a while. In silent. And it was awkward for Baekhyun.

"Baek." Luhan calls him, makes Baekhyun's attention turn to him. "But the worst thing is," Luhan paused. "I like him far away before this happened."
===

Chanyeol walks on the hallway when he suddenly spots Baekhyun. He quickly fasten his steps to stop him.

"Baekhyun." He calls when they're now not too far away.

Baekhyun stops on his track. But instead of turning back, he fasten his speed to walk towards his room.

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol walks even faster and once he catch up with him, he grabs his wrist. "Why are you ignoring me?"

Baekhyun looks at him with his poker expression, "I'm not."

Chanyeol sighs harshly, "Baekhyun, we need to talk."