Represent

It was now late night with the sky turning fully dark. Streetlights were brighting down the road and tall building windows had some lights on as we now set on the motorway with Ash driving the Mazda RX-7 in a 100 MPH on the driving seat while Han was sitting beside on the passenger, there were cars driving past the opposite way on the other side of the road. The two were now heading away from the arcade store to their next destination as silence was between them throughout the ride until Ash finally spoke.

"So Han, is everything good back there?" Ash questioned, driving the Mazda by placing one hand on the steering wheel with a quick glance at Han who was looking straight on the road.

"I can handle Calem" he said, emotionless.

Ash takes a look at Han then on the road "you know, i thought he's a yakuza"

Han chuckles a little, showing his white teeth "his uncle's yakuza," takes a glance at Ash and continued "he's just playing gangster in his little storage room, but i need him"

Ash looks at Han in confusion "Why?"

"He keeps uncle Wulfric from pokin around too much" Han said, emotionless again.

"What do you mean?" Ash questioned, getting straight to the point as he focuses on the road, slightly narrowing his eyebrows. Wanting more information.

"Well, his uncle gets a piece of the action from everyone on his turf. were on his turf. fifty percent of something is better than one hundred percent of nothing" Han explained.

Ash averts his auburn eyes at Han then on the road while driving until one Question popped up on his mind. He really didn't like to ask this questioned but he wants know.
"have you raced DK" taking a glance at Han who shook his head, replying no for an answer.

"Why not? is he good?" Ash questioned again.

"Why are you curious" Han asked looking away from the road, setting his eyes at Ash.

Ash shrugged his shoulders with lips turning downwards "Just saying"

"What's the point of a race?" Han questioned, knowing why Ash wants to talk about Calem since he lost the challenge at the car park and wrecked Mona.

Ash's face turn into a grin "to see if i'm better than the other guy."

"Just proves you're faster, that's all, if i were to race, it would have to be for something important. A friend told me this, before I came here" Han said.

"Who was this friend of yours" Ash questioned curiously. Wanting to get facts from this 'friend'.

Han grins, remembering the past time and spoke, "He was one the best drivers and leader I've met. I use to be one of his gang members back in time, but I left, and came here in kalos"

"Is he good at drifting" Ash questioned.

Han gives out grin "when you meet him, you'll see."

Ash looks at Han then on the road with a thought popped up in his mind. 'Did this han's friend teached him on how to drift.'

"So Han, what would you race for" Ash questioned again, changing the topic.

Han shrugged "Money" then grins "or why else do it all?"

Ash glances at the side window seeing the view outside as he drives past tall buildings then looks on the road, quickly licking the bottom lip and questioned once more.

"Why are you letting me race?" Narrowing his eyebrows.

Han lays his head back on the seat, comfortably. "Cause you're DK kryptonite and you're only one that can beat him"