Chapter fifty-five: Dragon heart

The dragon was now confused by the time it didn't know where to fly off because of the way we were like flies. With the combined powers of every Dragonslayer, I knew how to watch my back as I flew faster than the dragon's movements. First, I helped the warriors by blasting powerful energy flares as I swung my claymore to each part. That'll do. I focused on the chest- on the heart of the dragon. With a battle cry, I dashed forward before impaling the damaged chest as hard as I could.

My blade shone brighter unlike before. I could finally feel the blade digging down very slowly. It almost reached the middle of my blade. "Come on, come on, come on!" I gritted my teeth, trying to push downward. I was thinking about my teeth would crack into pieces or something, because I pressed it so tight as I fought to reach for the heart.

Is this the best you can do? Pathetic. The voice from the dragon echoed through the surroundings. Dienockrus you piece of crap. Pardon me, everything was going intense. To my surprise, the Devastrigon started to spin around while its body began to ignite. "Oh, come on!" I yelled. My cheeks vibrated from the velocity of the dragon's spin which caused a destructive whirlwind. While the reptilian formed a gigantic tornado (I screamed from its immense force of power), the explosive effect pushed everything as if a spinning meteor struck the earth, crushing it to pieces.

My claymore got separated from my hand as the explosion pushed us away again, this time crashing toward the very edge of a canyon located from far away. My body was rolling around until I stopped as my right hand extended when it reached the edge. Far ahead, the commander and his mounted men were blown away toward down the canyons chasms and the archers, the captain, Chloriette, Guiseppe, and the catapults were thrown away like a baby throwing a doll with ease. The storm was so strong, rocks and catapults were tossed towards the colony, causing devastating collateral damage.

"Ow," I muttered. 

Like what I had told you, boy. Dienockrus came inside my head. The Triáda Katastrêfo is a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very powerful creature created by me even you cannot defeat. All of you are lingering bugs that keep trying to stop me, but the way I see it, all of you will perish beyond its power. I will come, and there is no stopping it. So there is no point in trying harder. I grunted as I got up. My armor was burned and damaged so I took it off and tossed it to watch it fall off the pit. I saw my claymore's imperfect blade as cracks were damaging the sharpness of my weapon.

"But I am not alone," I whispered through the smoking air. "I still have every warrior carrying behind me, especially Dragonslayers." Despite walking with low energy, my hand reached for my claymore as I looked down. "And like my mother taught me, work smarter not harder."

I looked at the blade one more time. Gosh, it'll be torn apart when I used it one more time. I quickly recalled what I had done during my past weeks. I made it dizzy because it didn't know which one was the real me, I burned the wings so it couldn't fly, and distracting the blind spots of the three heads.

My ideas were mixed up. My eyes closed before opening it again, glaring at the dragon roaring behind the red stormy clouds. Two big wings expanded behind the dragon before it ascended to the sky with a big flap. Bending my knees, the earth cracked and shattered while pieces of debris were circling my legs, feeling the power.

I took off from the ground with a bursting relief of the air. Both of my hands gripped the hilt of my claymore very tightly and facing the sharp edge of the blade to the dragon soaring up in the sky. I passed through the storm clouds that became dark red and saw the dragon blasting at the Flash warriors. Fortunately, they ran before the Devastrigon could even blast at them.

No! I blasted blazing fire to the three heads' back. It's so strong even they could feel it. It was angry at me, good, let's keep it that way. "Over here ugly!" I shouted when I flew past the Devastrigon. I kept blasting them with every swing of my claymore. The dragon roared with a sonic boom. I let it followed me by the time I launched up in the sky, going toward the opening of the clouds.