Chasing The Summer

"Summer! come on, cheer up." my best friend, Jocelyn explained. "Why? I'm moving away from my best friend to live with my cousin Ashton of THE band, 5 Seconds of Summer." I argued. "I know, but this is your last summer here before you move to Australia." "Alright, fine. what are we gonna do?" I said giving in."We're gonna head down to the beach and have some fun. You've been cooped up behind boxes for how many days already." "okay. let me get changed first then I'll meet you downstairs." Jocelyn smiled before heading out my room. I put on my bikini and grabbed my towel before heading downstairs to see Jocelyn.Both of us walked down to the beach and met up with some of our other friends. "You want a beer?" Jocelyn offered."Sure." She came back and handed me my beer before plopping down next to me. "I'm surprised you're letting your tattoes show." "I really don't care if people see them. That and I was lazy to apply make up to cover it." A couple of guys sat across from us. I asked Joce, "Who is the guy with a half sleeve?" "Thats Jersey. But, you should stay away. He's bad news." I nodded. "Are you busy tonight, Summer?" Joce asked. "No." "Good, because I'm taking you to a party, here at the beach." "Ok." "Wanna come with me into the water?" "No, I'll stay here." "Kk. Watch my stuff then." I continued to drink my beer and listening to music. "Hey." I turned around. "Hi." "I'm Jersey, mind if I kick it here with you? My friends are being assholes right now." "Sure. My name's Summer by the way." "What're you doing here alone?" He asked. "Jocelyn went into the water. I didn't want to go." I explained. "Ok. Are you her best friend?" "Yeah." "What type of music do you listen to?" Jersey asked a question. "I listen to Rock, Punk, Alternative, and some pop here and there." "Cool. What bands?" "I listen to bands like Bring Me The Horizon, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, All Time Low, Hey Monday, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Blink 182 and more. What about you?" I responded. "The same as you. Are you going to the party tonight?" "Yeah." I looked over to see what Jersey was doing. He seemed to be writing something down on a piece of paper. "Sorry. I have to go. See you tonight, Summer." He handed me the paper he was writing on. I opened it and it read: Meet me by the alcohol ~J.C.