Chapter 2

I quickly put away the note that Jersey gave me. "Why, were you talking to Jersey?" Joce said while drying herself off. "He wanted to kick it by me because his friends were being assholes." "Come on. Let's go back to the house." I followed Joce to our beach house. "Hey, Joce. What time does the party start so I know when to start getting ready?" i asked. "Umm, it starts at 6." After we entered the house, I headed up to my room to play with my kitten, Mr. Fluffy and my beagle, Foxxy. I turned on my speakers and started playing Cinematics by Set It Off. I got on my laptop and started checking on twitter. My kitten was cuddling next to my right leg while my beagle was cuddling next to my left leg. When it hit, 5:30 I started getting ready. I carefully got up from my bed so that i won't wake up Mr. Fluffy and Foxxy. I changed into my outfit and started fixing my hair; (http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_250/set?id=113112159) . I went toward the mirror to apply my makeup. Once both of us were ready we headed to the party. "Want me to stay with you?" She asked. "No, I'm fine." I left Joce to meet up with Jersey. I saw him standing by the alcohol with a beer in his hand. Jersey smiled at me, when I walked up to him. " I thought you wouldn't come." " I kinda had to. Jocelyn loves to party." "Do you want one?" He offered. " No thanks." We both started walking away from the party. "So, about the note, what does the 'C' in your initials stand for?" I asked curiously. "Oh. It stands for Clifford." We continued to get to know each other until we heard chanting. "Fight, fight, fight..."