4. Queen meets Queen

Back In Arendelle)

The morning sun was rising over the North Mountain; the people were already waking up early to do their jobs. None of them have known about the kidnapping of their Queen yet but the secret wasn't going to be a secret for any longer cause they always notice some ice/snow signs from her when she's around. That's why it was strange that they haven't see any ice or snow around. Maybe she was still sleeping, they thought. Or too busy doing her Queely duties to come out and greet them like she does every morning

Later in the afternoon, a sled pulled by a reindeers. The Princess of Arendelle has returned with her husband from the cold mountains, climbing and breaking ice for their ice business. Anna was cold, she was used to her sister's coldness but she wasn't like her and was looking forward to the heat. The people bows and greets their princess as she heads toward the castle gates like if she was in a parade just for her. The guards opened the gates, letting them in. Once they were in their rooms, they changed out of their winter clothes into something some suitable, they walk the corridors to the dining room. Then Kristoff had to take a rain check so he can go feed Sven and but promised to come back to join her and the others later. He says goodbye by giving her a kiss and heading out.

Anna walked around the empty hallways she knew as a child but they weren't lonely anymore like they used too. She looked at them in a whole new angle that was filled with joy and laughter from the laugh of her child and her sister, especially when the 3 of them played together. It was soon lunchtime, she had to find her daughter and sister so they could go eat but the princess haven't seen them in while since she got home.

Soon, she approached the Queen's bedroom. Those sad memories of their But before she could knock on the door, a voice stops her.

"Good morning, your highness. You wish to have breakfast?" Kai came up and bows.

"I would, Kai. Is my sister up yet or is she still sleeping?" Anna asks.

Kai and the servants stay silent and lower their heads. They didn't know how to break the news to the princess about the Queen. They were about to say something until she cuts them off again.

"By the way, where's my daughter? Is she up yet?" Anna asks again.

"Mummy!" Lily comes running in to her mother with Olaf following behind.

"Lily, my love!" Anna picks her up and kisses her cheek

"Hi, Anna!" Olaf came out to greet the couple but didn't have his usual cheerful smile on, it was more sadness by what happened last night.

"Hey Olaf! How was your day with Elsa, guys?" she asks them.

Lily and Olaf then frown but then the child starts to cry. Anna got worried "What? What's wrong, honey?"

"I'm sorry, guys, but we have to tell her what happened" Olaf cuts in.

"Tell me what? What happened? And where's Elsa?" Anna asks like crazy, getting worried.

"Princess Anna, your sister, Queen Elsa was kidnapped" Kai says, loweing his head as teh others.

Anna's mouth dropped and her blue eyes widen in shock. The news was like a bullet to her heart. Her sister, the Queen has been taken away from her. HWO COULD GTHIS BE!? She understood some of the reasons of why? It could be cause she is the Snow Queen and is worth the trouble. But it still was painful to Anna to believe.

"What? Kidnapped?! By who?!" Anna asks in shock and demand

"That's the problem, we don't know exactly. I mean, we got to see them but had no clue who they were. And we couldn't do anything to stop them!" Kai explains.