1 Choice

Hoseoks POV:
I knew she was up. I saw her peek at Yoongi when he let us in. I didn't mean to tell Yoongi I liked her while she was up, but it just kinda slipped out. At least it would save the awkward conversation later. It was true, I was falling for her. It was true, I thought she was the most beautiful girl on this earth. It was also true that she still loved Jimin. I really did think I had a chance. That she would fall for me just like I was falling for her, but then she told Jimin she still loved him and when she saw him in the parking lot, she looked broken. Like a part of her was hoping she could run up to him and hug him. I guess I should've expected that though. Someone as ethereal as her would never go for someone like me. But like Yoongi said all I can do is be there for her and let her come to me, and that was exactly what I was going to do. I wasn't just going to let her go like that. I'd be there dumbest smart person in the world if I let even y/n's friendship pass by me because of my childish feelings.

Your POV:
My mind was a frantic mess. IS THIS SOME DAMN TWILIGHT MOVIE NOW. Of course I still loved Jimin. He was my first love, I would always love him, but it was different with Hoseok. We only met a day ago, but we just have this connection. I can't explain it, but when I'm with him it's like a weight was lift off my shoulders. My thoughts were interrupted by a door swinging open and Yoongi stepping out. I sat up.

"Oh hey, you must be Yoongi. Thank you for letting me come to your home." He only nodded and walk away. So he wasn't the type to have conversations, noted.

"Don't mind Yoongi, he's just mad because I woke him up from is nap." I heard Hoseok's voice call from a room close to the one Yoongi had just opened.

"Yoongi, don't be rude!" Yoongi sighed before walking over to me and extending his hand to me.

"Hello, my name is Min Yoongi. It is no trouble letting you stay here for the night. However your friend is a real jerk sometimes." He leaned down to my ear and I stiffened.

"He's actually a really nice guy, but I don't want to feed his ego ya know." I giggled.

"Yoongi, what did you say! Y/n, don't listen to him, unless he said something nice about me!" I giggled again. They were funny together. Yoongi sat next to me laughing. I couldn't help but smile bigger when I saw his cute gummy smile. Once you all stopped laughing, I was the first to speak.

"Do you guys want lunch." Yoongi groaned.

"Too lazy to get dressed." I looked at him with a confused expression.

"We aren't going it. I was going to make breakfast." Yoongi's eyes grew wider.

"YOU CAN COOK!" I giggled.

"Yeah."

"Hoseok, if you don't marry her, I will." Yoongi said still looking at me with wide eyes. I was trying so hard not to laugh in his face.

"Yoongi, you fuckboy!" I couldn't hold it anymore. I laughed until I couldn't breathe. Hoseok and Yoongi were laughing with me as well.

After about 5 minutes of laughing, I got up and headed for the kitchen.

"I'm making grilled cheese, if that's good with you guys." I heard the two boys yell yeah and cool before I startedagreement

After about 20 minutes, we had finished eating and I was washing the dishes.

"I told you you didn't have to wash the dishes." Yoongi said getting up from the couch. I put the last plate in the drying rack.

"Too late." I waled over to a near by towel and wiped my hands on it.

"Thanks." Yoongi said before walking to his room and closing the door. I walked over to the couch and plopped down next to Hoseok, sighing

"Long day?" He said chuckling.