2 Hearts

Jimins POV-

She wasn't answering her phone and she wasn't in her dorm. Had she really heard what happened? It wasn't that I didnt love her. I'd do anything for that girl. I was just stressed, so I went to a club to get some drinks. The next day I had woke up with a hangover and y/n's best friend. She told me that if I didn't continue seeing her, she would tell y/n. Y/n always said Kirstine thought I was cute, but I never thought she had a thing for me. I hated myself for it. I hated myself for lying to y/n. I hated that she looked at me with trust and I betrayed her. I hated how I had to treat her just to remove her feelings for me. But most of all, I hated how the glint in her eyes faded after a while. How her smile didn't go from ear to ear anymore. How I had changed her. I felt the nerves creep up my spine and into my brain as thoughts I never thought of before started to appear before my eye like a movie. Where is she? Where could she have gone? Will she come back? Is she hurt? Who is she with? The thought of y/n being with anyone but me made my blood boil. But you had done the same thing to her. What was this girl doing to me?! I don't care anymore. Call me selfish, but I needed y/n all to myself and I was going to do that no matter what. I couldn't imagine a world without her. I couldn't imagine the last time I held her, or tasted the dew drops of honey on her lips, or felt her heartbeat against my own to be something I couldn't remember. Something that I would never have again. Someone I could never love anymore.

I hadn't realized how much I had been crying, I was too lost in my own thoughts. I wiped at the tears that had fallen, sat up, and picked up the keys I had to y/n's dorm.

"I really hope she doesnt mind me just showing up." I smirked and headed for the door.

Your POV-

I woke up feeling extra warm. Wait! Why was I so warm? Suddenly, I felt someone stir next to me, holding me tighter. It took a few seconds before the wheels in my head started to turn. Hoseok! I blinked my eyes open to be met by the sleeping face of Jung Hoseok. Woah. He was asleep and he still managed to looked a amazing. A photo is worth a million words, but no photographer could capture his pure beauty. No photo could string enough words in order to capture even an ounce of how truly beautiful this man was just sleeping.

I had drifted into a daze, as Hoseok was in a whole other world. I had only came back to Earth when Hoseok started to move, turning his back to me. I smiled as he groaned, stretched, and went back to sleep. He was sprawled out on the bed with his right leg rested on me. I carefully moved his foot and tiptoed out of the room, making sure to close the door.

I decided I would make breakfast for Hoseok and Namjoon since they had let me stay over and everything. I knocked on Namjoons door. No answer. I knocked again a little louder. No answer. I turned the cold knob and pushed the door open. The room was empty. I saw a bright yellow sticky note on his desk. I walked over to the note and read it in my head. Hey guys, Im going out with a few friends from the school. Dont wait up. As I read the note my heart started to beat abnormally fast. If Namjoon was going to be here that meant it was only Hoseok and I. Together. Alone.

It wasn't that I was scared to be alone with Hoseok. Just what if it get awkward. I did only meet him yesterday. I walked out the door, closing it behind me, and headed for the kitchen. I got out the pancake mix and a couple of eggs, beginning the process of cooking. After about 20 minutes, I had finished and set everything at the table. I walked back to Hoseok's room to find he was still sleep. I frowned. How could he still be asleep? It was already almost 12 in the afternoon. How long did he plan to sleep? I pushed him over. No response.

"Hoseok!" No response. I sighed walking over to his side of the bed and sat on him. I started to jump on him like a little kid on christmas waking up her parents.