The Bus.

BUS ETIQUETTE
Ok, let's start off with the beginning of your day. Unless your parents are extremely lazy or rich, you'll most likely be riding the school bus. Now, depending on the kind of kids on your bus, your ride will look like this:

 Now, depending on the kind of kids on your bus, your ride will look like this:

This:

Or this:

Or this:

Uhh... probably not the second one though. Don't expect much from the bus.
•If you have friends on your bus, feel free to socialize and sit with them at will. Nobody's holding ya back.
•But, if you don't know anyone on your bus, you can...
A- sit by yourself and do something silently, don't draw attention to yourself. You could do homework, read, be on your phone, lookout the window, or listen to music. Eh... people might think you're a bit emo if you just stare out the window.
B- sit with a stranger and try to make friends. I don't have much advice on this one because I haven't done that. I'm a very introverted person.
      And here's some advice. If you see someone sitting alone, and they have their backpack or books or whatever next to them in the spot close to the aisle, DONT SIT NEXT TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!! This really pisses me off. It's like, if I have my stuff next to me I obviously DONT WANT TO SIT WITH YOU. Little new kids usually don't get it yet but, one girl in 7th grade did this to me and I wanted to KILL HER. So unless you want a can of asswhupping unleashed on you don't do it.
So there's that's all I have to say about sitting on the bus. Oh. You're wondering what to do if there's a bully? We'll save that for another chapter.
BUS DRIVERS
    Ok so I've had a little experience with this. There are some really dumb bus rules and rules that the drivers just make up, but I've learned that ya gotta stick with them or you'll get you're ass kicked.
Mean drivers-
The mean drivers will usually be kind of old, females who sound like they smoke and probably do. She'll bark at you to keep quiet and want total silence on the bus. You can't have food on the bus. You can't get up during the ride. You can't backtalk her out you'll get kicked off the bus. She'll call the school and yell at the top of her lungs if, you ever so slightly mess something up. Some kids are scared of her. Some kids wanna overthrow her and most just are annoyed by her but mostly just wanna get the day over with and try to ignore her. (I suggest you be the third one.)

Drivers on the nicer side-
    Still kinda strict but will be your friend if you talk to them. Usually younger, around 30-50 years old. They'll let you finish breakfast on the bus, and snack a little on the way home. Let you hop around a bit during the ride and let you talk all you want. They have your back if someone is bothering you. Basically like a cool aunt or uncle.

Mediocre drivers-
The mediocre, lazy drivers who just don't care. They grunt if you talk to them. They just drive you to school and back home. No talking no eye contact.

   So that's all I have to say about the bus. Some stupid shit is gonna go down on the bus. It might involve you, it might not, but don't overreact if you hear someone say something dumb. Because, you're on a bus with a bunch of , hormonal, pubescent, idiotic people who don't know what they're doing even if they look like it. And let me tell you, you are one of them. And so am I. Every one in middle school is. So, if you follow some of the stuff I said here, maybe, just maybe, you'll get to school alive.