Teachers

There are some real..eh... asshats working in your school. And just like the kids they have ranks and titles. Here they are;
                                    Teachers

  Teachers can range from really cool, to someone you will come to hate for the entire experience. You will usually expect them to be really strict and give piles of homework, but most teachers really aren't like that. It depends on the class and the teacher.

1: The Old School No Fool
    This teacher is a no nonsense bitch. She will lay down her rules like bricks and no one messes around. If you try, even once, it's detention for you...... maybe worse. Sometimes she'll be nice like when you see her at church, or the day before Christmas break, but you know you getting a packet from her and it's due the day you get back!
2: The Middle Grounder
    This teacher is just mediocre. They don't hate you but they doesn't take any shit. Hey, they're doing their job so it would help if you just did your job too. Except you don't get paid and they doesn't get paid enough. Just do the homework and you'll get a passing grade.
3: Your Best friend
    Mrs. Green is that teacher who'll listen to your problems and give you advice. You'll stop by her room and show her pictures of a dress and ask if you should wear it to the Halloween dance. During class it'll probably get out of hand until she says, "I'll wait." and the whole class loves her too much to make her wait, so you all shut the hell up. Oh! And she's the one who throws Christmas parties to make the whole grade jealous. But you do get homework. Sadly.
4: The, Shut up and I'll give you a cookie, teacher
In this class you actually learn something. This teacher really just wants to get the day over with just like you do. But she knows how make you shut up and listen to her lesson without threatening you with a write-up. Maybe it's by playing a movie if we finish early, and usually you do. So do her, and yourself, a favor, sit down, get your books out and do the work. She wants to go home just as much as you do. And during class maybe she'll even pop a joke here and there, just to liven things up a bit.
5: The Teacher That Needs to Be Taught.
    This girl just became a certified teacher. Maybe you even had her as a student teacher last year, or as a sub for two days. Now she's by herself in a room full of hormonal kids who could set fire to the building at any moment. Ha! Just kidding. But she's incredibly nervous, sometimes she needs to be taught how things work. How something in the classroom works, or even how to teach what she's teaching. Some kids might prank her or something but it's not common cause most people just feel bad for her. She's completely oblivious to anything that goes on unless it's right in her face, she's kind of incompetent. But give her time, soon she'll blossom into either a Middle Ground, or a Best Friend.
6: The Mommy
   Ugh. This is my least favorite teacher. Everyone hates a teachers pet. They get all the privilege. But, hey, they wouldn't be a teachers pet if the teacher didn't adopt them. It's the teacher who's to blame, they know what they're doing when they let some cheerleader get away with some bullshit. So yeah, hate on the kid all you want, but who you should really be rolling your eyes at is the teacher. (Side Note: •they most likely don't know your name •they are most likely to be a gym teacher.) (Side note: These teachers may also happen to men, or maybe even gender fluid people. I'm not here to judge.)