part 11

Nandini : vo i m a fan of manik.. i saw his pic nd liked it .. so just set it as my wallpaper.

( nandini while speaking all this was feeling very embarrassed and low.. manik was shocked and cursing himself for all the chaos .. while alia was smirking seeing her condition)

Mukti: oh so u r his fan that is something interesting.. faalto mai humne itna tym waste kardiya tum jaise commoner mai... waise manik tu kuch kahega nahi apni new fan girl se..

All d people were laughing at nandini while mukti was making her fun.

Manik just for once look at nandini and nandini look at him... manik realize what she is going through and he himself was not able to handle all this... he goes toward nandini..

All this while mukti and alia were thinking that manik will make nandini embarrass..

Manik goes towards nandini and wipe her tears .. then he hold her hand and drag her with himself and goes from there... while all other were confuse on what manik is upto...
--------------------------------------------------------
Till next update think what manik is upto..

Guys please vote and comment more

---------------------------------------------------------- i know this is very short update ..  plz manage with it..