part 12

Manik is holding nandini's hand and she is walking with him...
They reach to parking area both sit in car then they go to nandini's apartment...  both were quiet during the whole journey...

When they reach her room .. manik give nandini water to drink as she was sobing slowly slowly... he wipe her tear and make her sit in his lap while back hugging her and placing kiss on her cheeks.. nandini turn herself and rest her head in his chest and snuggle more into him while closing her eyes...
Both were not speaking anything yet they are able to understand what other want to say, that much strong is their love.. they know that their journey will not be easy from here , they have to answer everyone,  they have to face evilness from now but they also know that they will sail through it if they are together and they will be together no matter what ..
Manik is just caressing her hair and giving her soft pecks time to time and she is pushing herself more to him... he knws that she doesnt want to talk anything now and he also want same.. now both just need each other..
Finally after some time manik broke the silence and speak very softly..

M: jaan i am very sorry baby... becoz of me you have to bear all this.. i am very very sorry jaan..

Finally nandini look into his eyes.. she just saw immense love and care for her in his eyes ..

N : manik itz not your fault you are not at all liable for all this.. we both knew that one day all this will happen .. but it will happen in such a bad way that we didnt knw..

M: i knw jaan your are very hurt and will not say anything but now itz enough baby i cannot hurt you more.. and now i dont want to live like this.. i will talk to my friends and will make them understand everything..

N : manik but u knw na what will be the consequences.. and what if your frnds will not understand ... i dnt want you to lose your frnd , i knw they are very precious for you..

M: i knw jaan what will be consequences but i think my frnds will definately understand me .. and if they dnt understand i still dnt want to hide about us to them as i cannot hurt you more.. you are very very important for me nandini.. you are my life .. you are beat of my heart... nandini khush to manik khush... you knw na how much i love you.. (he was speaking all this while looking in her eyes ,if nandini was hurt by the drama in college manik's condition was also not less than her)

N: mani i knw babu how much you love me .. you dnt have to say me.. nd i love you more mani.. i cannot live without you..

Nandini knew that manik is also very hurt oneside there is his friend and other side she.. she knws that he will never leave her alone.. she also know that now he need her support,  assurnace , love and care which he never got from anyone apart from her and his friend and now he is in the verge of losing one of them... but she is also determined that she will stand by him no matter what... she will be his strength now..

( guys if you have noticed in my story manik alwyz refer nandini as jaan , shona and baby as she is like that only for him little child and he refer her as nandini whenver he is serious.. while nandini alwayz refer him as manik.. but when he is very vulnerable and childlike and when he need pampering she refer him as mani..)

Both were looking each other intensely both need each other both are vulnerable... finally nandini broke their eyelock and slam her lips with him as soon as she place her lips on him he also start to response .. both are kissing each other passionately pouring their love for each other in the kiss after kissing for like decade they stop as they were feeling breatheless but manik didnt stop he made her lie on bed and hover over her and started giving wet kisses in her neck .. nandini was also  not less she is rubbing his beck and moaning with pleasure and remove his shirt in a go.. both are at the peak of passion feeling each other.. finally they remove eachother clothes fully and pour all their love while riding themself in yet another journey of love and pleasure...

Precap- secret will be revealed
-----------------------------------------------------------
I know you guys are waiting for secret to be out but it will take one more update as i want to show manan bond in this part..
Atlast but not the least thank to all my constant voters.. your support means a lot 😙🙂🙂