The aftermath

The ride home was silent. After that fiasco with the principal and someone grabbing his baby, Paul was done.  He rested his chin on the palm of his hand, a exasperated sigh escaping his lips. Patryk placed a reassuring hand on Paul's thigh. Paul placing his hands on Patryk's. 

Thoughts were racing through Pauls mind, many of them having to do with their current situation.

'Why my boy? What did he ever do? Jesus, why does everything have to be so complicated? What about Tord? Or even his education?'

Paul once more sighed. Patryk gave him a certain look that just said 'Care to Share?'

"I just- Patryk why does it have to be so hard? What did Tord ever do?" 

By now the said Toddler was fast asleep as the family had just went looking for new Kindergartens.

Patryk gave a hearty chuckle before replying, "Nothing, nothing at all Paul (Hey that rhymed XD) It's just some people are..." He trailed off trying to find the right word that wouldn't set of that fiery temper of his husbands. 

"Jealous." Patryk finished.

"Jealous?" Paul was now more focused on this conversation, then he was for looking for Kindergartens. 

"How could anyone-"

Paul was cut off by Patryk taking a sharp right turn into a nearby parking lot. Paul looked up and read a nearby sign.

'Junior Achievers                                                                                                                                                       OPEN HOUSE                                                                                                                                                       Kindergarten and daycare schooling '

"Pat, are you sure he's ready?"

"Whose ready?"

The couple was interrupted by a voice belonging to a young child, no older than 5.  

"Why Tord, you're awake. We're gonna take you to go meet some new friends!" Paul tried to say with enthusiasm in his voice.

The young toddler cheered. The couple got out of the car, Paul getting out their son and Patryk grabbing the boys bag of toys.

The family of three made their way into the school splitting up, Patryk with Tord to find the classroom and Paul to find the office to get the paperwork. 

The duo had found the class while a teacher approached them. Her name tag read Mrs. Julilli. She had shoulder length hair and bright green eyes. She wore white jeans with a blue sweater. 

"Hi, you mus' be new 'round here! I'm Mrs. Julilli! The teacher here at Junior 'chievers."

The older couple shook the womans hand and introduced themselves.

Another teacher came around and saw the toddler, clutching onto his pants pant leg as if for dear life.  She crouched down to his level and looked into the boys chocolate eyes.

"Hello Tord, How are you? I'm Miss. Ridgewell. Would you like to come meet my son?" 

The young boy nodded excitedly, not questioning how she knew his name. The elder Woman took his hand and led him to another group filled with boys. One had light brown hair and an oversized green hoodie, while to his left their was a ginger with a purple cap and a light grey sweater. Finally their was a boy, spiked hair...Click.

"Tom!"

"Tord!" They other boy turned around and ran over to the other boy. 

Just like in the store they latched together. The other two boys stood back and watched boy in awe and in fangirl mode.

Paul and Patryk stood back as well. Their decision was made. This was the school for Tord.