Capter 6

1 week later.

The results of stage two are being posted up now. I have only faced two of my fears. Now I have to face all of them in the final test, stage three. I see myself in first place with an average of one minute and thirty seconds in my fears. I see Tris in second with an average of two minutes. My eyes trail to the bottom. I see Al in last place with an average of thirty minutes. When I find Peters name at third with an average of thirteen minutes.

I walk over to Tris who is sitting on her bed. Hey congrats on second I say. Thanks you did great first she replies. Then Al comes over to us. How os there secret only you two know he say very angry. No we just went in there and got out fast I say. Then Al does something very unexpected he punches me square in the jaw. Don't lie to me you bitch he yells. Then Peter comes over and stars to drag Al out of the room. Al struggles then Peter whispers something in his ear and he stops struggling. I wonder what Peter told him.

Later that night I got hungry and was going to get a late night snack when I saw Tris sneaking around. I stop and watch her for a minute. Then she gets grabbed by Two guys. I run after her to help her but one of them grabs me. They drag us to the chasm I manage to rip the guy holding me's mask of. I see Al. When Al is dangling me over the chasm. The other guy comes over to Al. I told you not to hurt her he says. Peter what do you think your doing trying to kill Tris I yell furious. Winter I'm sorry I don't know what overcame me I'm sorry he pleads. I'm sorry Peter but we're over I can't date someone who hurt one of my friend to get a better score I say. Tears are now pouring down my face as I run away. When I turn the corner I see Four running that way. Winter what happened I heard Tris scream he says. Shut up I don't want to talk I say running faster. I get to the dorms I run into my bed and sob into my pillow.

When it's time to go to training I get out of my bed my pillow soaked with tears. I put on black skinny jeans and a tank top and walk silently to the dinning hall. After I get my food I sit down. I pick at my food a little not hungry at all. Winter what's wrong I hear Christina ask. Nothing I'm just not hungry I say lying. Winter I know when your lying I used to be Candor she said. Nothing I just want to be alone I say running out of the dinning hall to the bathroom. I stand in front of the sink letting my tears fall. Not long after I got here Christina walks in. Winter we have to go do or fear landscape if you don't want to talk now we can talk later she says. We walk into or final day of initiation. All of the faction leaders are hear. We have to wait for all of the initiates to get called up one by one. I wait until there are two people left me and Peter. I ignore all of his stares until I get called. I walk over to the chair and Four injects me with the serum.

I open my eyes and I'm in the room with the spiders. I know there not real but I have to act dauntless so they don't find out about my divergence like I have practiced. I flick al the spiders of and stop on them. Then the room transforms and I'm back in my old abnegation home. My father walks through the door and has Peter tied to a chair. I found out that you have a boyfriend let's see him die in hell with you he yells. He then takes out a gun and points it at Peter's head. Before he had the chance to shoot I got up and kick the gun out of his hand. Winter you want to play like that don't you he says. I take this time to punch him in the jaw. He stables back and I take this tome to grab the gun on the floor. With out hesitation I shoot him in the chest. I watch him fall to the ground. Then the area changed.

This time I am in a bedroom and Peter walks in with nothing but a towel around his waist. I walk over to him and kiss him passionately I guess I forgot I was mad at him. I try and pull his towel down a little but he pushes me away. What do you think your doing stiff he ask. I um am sorry I should go I say running out of the room.

I wake up and I am out of my fear landscape. Wow very impressive miss O'Brian I hear Jeanine Mathews say. Only three fears. The lowest ever recorded is four Four says. That can't just be a coincidence can it I think. Your free to go miss O'Brian Jeanine says. Then I walk out and see Peter he gives me a sorry look. I feel tears come to my eyes. I start fast walking then start running to my spot in the chasm and start singing a song that comes to mind.

Feeling used
But I'm
Still missing you
And I can't 
See the end of this
Just wanna feel your kiss
Against my lips
And now all this time
Is passing by
But I still can't seem to tell you why
It hurts me every time I see you
Realize how much I need you

I hate you I love you
I hate that I love you
Don't want to, but I can't put
Nobody else above you
I hate you I love you
I hate that I want you

Then I hear someone start to song the guys part.

I miss you when I can't sleep
Or right after coffee
Or right when I can't eat
I miss you in my front seat
Still got sand in my sweaters
From nights we don't remember
Do you miss me like I miss you
Fucked around and got attached to you
Friends can break you heart to, and
I'm always tired but never of you
If I pulled a you on you, you wouldn't like that shit
I put this real out, bit you wouldn't bite that shit
I type a text bit then I never mind that shit
I got these feelings but you never mind that shit
Oh oh, keep it on the low
You're still in love with me but your friends don't know
If you wanted me you would just say so
And if I were you I would never let me go

I don't  mean no harm
I just miss you on my arm
Wedding  bells were just alarms
Caution tape around my heart
You ever wonder what we could have been
You said you wouldn't and you fucking did
Lie to me, lie with me, get your fucking fix
Now all my drinks and all my feelings are all fucking mixed

Always missing people I shouldn't be missing
Sometimes you gotta burn some bridges just to create so distance
I know that I control my thoughts and I should stop reminiscing
But I learned from my dad that it's good to have feelings
When love and trust are gone
I guess this is moving on
Everyone that I do right does me wrong
So every lonely night I sing this song

We then sing together

I hate you I love you
I hate that I love you
Don't want to but I can't put
Nobody else above you
I hate you I love you
I hate that I want you
You want her, you need her
And I'll never be her

Then I sing

All alone I watch you watch her
Like she's the only girl you've ever seen
You don't care you never did
You don't give a damn about me
Yeah all alone I watch you watch her
She's the only thing you've ever seen
How is it you'll never notice
That your slowly killing me

Together

I hate you I love you
I hate that I love you
Don't want to,but I can't put
Nobody else above you
I hate you I love you
I hate that I want you
You want her, you need her
And I'll never be her

I run and jump into Peter's arms. You know I can't live without I tell him. You not being next to me was driving me crazy he says. I crash my lips into his. He deepens the kiss tugging at the bottom of my shirt. I gladly let him take it off. This escalated from there.

Ok that's good for this chapter by guys and could you give some ideas. Baii

~Alisha