Chapter 5

I wake up and it's the middle of the night and I open my eyes to see Edward standing over my bed with a knife in his hand. I go to scream but he puts his hand on my mouth. I bite his hand and he curses under his breath. And I scream as loud as I can. Next thing I know Peter tackles Edward off of me and stabs him in the eye.

He grabs my arm and drags me out of the dorm and takes me to the chasm.
Are you ok did he hurt you he ask looking at me.
No I'm just scared I say. Thank I was so scared when I heard you scream he said sounding scared. I love you I can't lose you he says. I love you too I don't know what I would do I say. He pulls me into a kiss. Hey we should get back before the second stage of initiation starts he says. Ok I say and take his hand and go to the training room. Today Four has is sit outside a room and is calling us in one by one. I'm sitting next to this guy Uriah and he's really funny and he invited me to go zip lining with them. I started talking ti them after Peter left. He said Peter could go to. Winter O'Brian I hear Four say. I walk into the room and I'm seated in a room similar to the aptitude test room. Ok Winter your going to be facing one of your fears today so be brave he says.

I open my eye and I see a bunch of spiders around me and they start climbing up my body. I start swatting them away when I remembered this isn't real. I started stomping on the spiders until all of them are gone.

I wake up in the room i was in before. How long do you think you where in there Four ask. Um fifteen maybe I say. You were in there for a minute and thirty seconds he says. You can go he says. I walk out of the room and go to the dinning hall. I walk in to find Tris Christina Will and Al talking about something.

Hey did you hear about Edward Tris ask. Yeah I know about it why I ask. We think Peter did it Tris says. He did but you don't know the full story I say. Winter you need to break up with him Christina says. Why do I need to break up with him I say. He stabbed someone in the eye he's bad news Tris says. Some friends you are won't listen to me I say and get up and leave.

I walk to the chasm and sit in the spot I usually go to and sit and cry. I don't know how long I have been down there when I hear footsteps. I look up to see Will. Hey guys I found her he yells. What the fuck do you guys want I yell at them.

Winter were sorry we should have listened to you Al says. What made you guys come to you senesce I say. Well Peter came looking for you and we explained what happened and he told us the real story with Edward Christina says. It's fine guys next time just listen to me I say got it. Got it they all say

I walk out of the chasm to find Peter. I find him in the tattoo parlor he's said its a surprise and I can't see it. Well I will get a surprise to I say. So I go to the hair salon and dye all of my blond hair light blue and have the lady partially french braid it. I walk back to the dorm and sit on my bed.

Who are you and what are you doing on Winters bed I hear a familiar voice say. I know it's Peter. How nice t o great your girlfriend I say to Peter turning around. Winter what is this your surprise he says. Yeah now let me see you tattoo i say. Fine he lift up his shirt and I see my name in the shape of a heart on his heart. Aw thanks, I love you I say. I love you to he says. I kiss him with love. We stay like that for awhile until Chris comes in. Come on Winter we're going shopping she says. No Chris I don't want to shop I say as she drags be away.  Hey when did you dye you hair she ask. Um just an hour ago I say. So hows life with Peter have you too done it yet she ask. No Chris  and stop being nasty I say. Ok ok I shut up she says and drags me through the shops. I don't end up with a lot of clothes.

When we get back to the dorm I put my new clothes away an flop on my bed. Ruff day I hear someone say witch makes me jump. I turn around and see Peter. Peter don't scare me like that I said. Fine you big baby he say. So I am the baby I say. Whatever just get over here I don't like sleeping alone anymore I tell him. It's fine I understand he says and climbs into the bed with me. I nuzzle my head into his chest and fall asleep.

Ok guys this chapter was cut short Im sorry but it felt right to stop. I'm starting to run out of ideas so if you could comment some ideas that would be awesome. So baii guys love you.
~alisha