Abuse of CEO Authority.

This chapter is pretty wild. ^This is what I mean by window cleaning cart, it is lowered from the top of the building^ (It'll make sense later)

~

Blake Richardson didn't like being woken up, whether it was by a human, an alarm, an animal or a phone call - as was the current case - he despised being pulled away from dreamland earlier than he wanted to be. Especially if it was sometime past midnight, which it was.
He had ignored the first three phone calls, but when his phone started to ring for the fourth time in a row, he decided that he should probably pick up the phone. The brunette forced his hand out of the warmth of the bed and patted around to find his phone, before clutching onto it and bringing it in front of his face. He squinted at the number but his eyes hadn't adjusted properly, so he thought fuck it and answered anyway. "Hello?" He asked into the phone, his voice croaky.

"Hello sir, is this Blake Richardson?"

"Yes, who's calling?" Blake confirmed, frowning at the American accent on the other side as his eyes started to slip back to being closed.

"This is Officer Harrison of the NYPD." The boy sat up in shock, his eyes now wide open as a million questions sprung into his brain.

"As in, the police?" The brunette queried, sounding rather idiotic, however he had just woken up so he couldn't really help it.

"Yes, sir. We're here with your girlfriend, she needs you to come and collect her from the station" The policeman stated down the phone, causing Blake's mind to spin with confusion.

"But, my girlfriend isn't in America" he informed the man on the other end of the phone.

"Is your girlfriend blonde, with green eyes?"

"Yes" Blake replied, not sure how Elisha managed to get herself in a police station in the middle of New York.

"Then yes, your girlfriend is in New York. Could you confirm her name, please? She demanded that we call you and would not tell us her name until we did so, and she is now refusing to talk to anyone apart from you."

"Elisha, Elisha Parker" The band member responded, standing up and looking around for some jeans and a jumper to put on.

"Thank you, Sir. If you could please make your way down to the station and pick her up-"

"Why is she there in the first place?" He questioned, but was told that they would talk when he managed to get down there. The policeman read out the address to Blake and hung up, leaving Blake to his confusion as he got ready to go to the police station, questioning in his mind how the hell Elisha managed to get herself into trouble with New York's police department and why she didn't tell him that she was in the country.

Evie was fuming. Not only did Perry think it was alright to boss her around all the time as if she were his lap dog, but now he had somebody following her around during the day to make sure she didn't come into contact with Blake. She hadn't been left alone since Evie's fiancé had declared that she wasn't allowed to see the guitarist again. That meant she hadn't had a shred of privacy for two fucking weeks.
She wasn't sure what type of bullshit had been fed to her husband-to-be, but it was taking away her freedom. Honestly, all the businesswoman wanted was some time to herself, but apparently that was just too much to ask for. She couldn't even escape by going to the toilet as the bodyguard, who had been hired by Perry, stood outside the woman's bathroom waiting for her, for Christ's sake! Perry was acting as if she were a toddler who needed a constant babysitter, and she was sick of it - which is why she had a plan to run away, just as every young kid threatens they will to their parents when they get angry. She used to, anyway.