The Prom

Crist knocked the door and said,"Drake, here is an emergency".

Drake went and opened the door."What kind of emergency, Crist?"

"Come aside" he replied.

Nodding his head Drake turned to me and said,"Wait here, Althea. I'll come back soon and solve out the matter. Ok?"

I just nodded. Then he left the room with Crist.

************

It was about 2 hours past since he left me in the room. I was waiting there for him like obedient girl. But he still hadn't come. It only increased my rage. I already missed my two sheduiled classes. So I was just about to left the room. At that moment Jyvon entered the room in a hurry.

"What happened, Jyvon? Why were you running?" I asked him as I stood up.

"I came here with a message for you, Your Highness", he knelt down and said.

"Message for me? Wait. I already told you not to call me in such disgusting names. Right? Please don't call me that. Now tell me who send a message through you." I said.

"Sorry, Althea. It is a message from Drake. He was called urgently to the vampire kingdom by the King. Now he can't come back here for at least a week or two. Crist is with him. So I'm in charge of you. I'll be always with you till Drake and Crist come back".

"Ok. Now I've to go to attend my next classes", I said and left the room. Jyvon also left with me.

We went to the class and saw that everybody were gossiping in groups and laughing loudly. I just walked towards my group and joined them. But they were talking about couples and dance and costume.

"I don't know who will be partner. I didn't buy any dress yet. What will I do?" Ash said.

"O! I didn't choose any partner yet. But I have a couple of new dresses for it",
Betty said.

"I have to go for a shopping today. After school I'll go for it. Will you go with me,Althea?" Maddie asked me.

"But what's the matter, guys. Why should we need new dresses?" I asked them.

"You don't know yet! Our Prom will held on this Friday night and we have just two days in hand."

"Seriously! This early! Why?"

"It's not being early, girl. It's late. Because we had been informed about it a month ago. So that we can be ready for it anytime. Every time it holds just two weeks after the information.,"

"Oo! Okey. I'll go with you. But what's the theme?"

"Darkness".

"Darkness!"

"Yeah. It's the problem. So we are going on a shopping."

"Ok."

Then the teacher entered the class and the class began. After school I went to my room and looked in my wardrobe in hope that I might have a fancy type dress in it. Because my pocket money was about to finish. I didn't have much money to buy a new dress. But no. I hadn't. So I opened my piggy bank . There were about a hundred dollars. With these much money I wouldn't be able a good dress. I I didn't have any other choice. I put the money in my purse and went out. n.b.: Jyvon was always with me and quite.