Loving an Immortal Killer

Chapter 1
I'm Edward & Bella's youngest daughter. My older sister is Renesseme. I'm 2 years old but looks 5. Same with Nessie. I was currently sleeping in my green & black skull bed when the covers were taken off me. "Sis get up. 2pm." Nessie said. The only response I gave her was a growl. "Fine. I'll just throw out your presents." Nessie teased. I sat up. "Its our birthday." I mumbled. Nessie left the room as I got dressed. I came downstairs as dad picked me up. i growled making everyone laugh. "She sure does have your growl." Esme said as I was sat on Dad's lap. I looked around seeing Nessie in Mom's lap. I opened my presents getting a lot more A7x stuff. I saw Nessie got more dresses & girly things.

☯9 Years Later☯
Its night time & I was in my room looking out the window. It's starting to get cool out meaning fall is here. I'm 16 years old now & have stopped aging. I'm in high school & the outcast. Nessie is the popular one & she's bullied me just to keep her friends. It hurts knowing they mean more to her than her own sister. I was dressed for school:

I got in the back of Nessie's car as she drove to school

I got in the back of Nessie's car as she drove to school. i got out & went to class hoping the day goes fast.
I'm now in English class & I was in  the back like always. "Boys & girls listen up!" Mr. Rick said. The whole class got quiet. "You all know we've been dying for a Halloween field trip. We are going to the birth place of Michael Myers in Haddonfield, Illinois. Get these filled out by tomorrow. The trip is this Friday." Mr. Rick said passing out the slips. I put mine in my bag leaving class as the bell rang. Its lunch time & as always, I'm eating alone. I took my phone out & looked up Michael Myers, reading about him. Nessie & her group came over. "Nessie look she's reading about Michael Myers." Janet said smirking. "Maybe he'll kill her." Nessie said laughing. I grabbed my stuff & walked home. I ignored everyone locking my bedroom. I continued to read about Michael. Once I was done I showered & laid in bed. I woke up to banging on the door. I got up opening it to see Dad with a concerned look. "I'm fine." I said giving him the slip. He read it & signed it. "Nessie isn't going. I read her mind. Why didn't you tell us she was bullying you." Dad asked. "Dad let her go. If you don't she'll do more to me." I told him going downstairs. I saw Nessie sitting next to Mom glaring at me. I rolled my eyes at her. "Girls what happened? You use to be so close." Mom said. "That's before Luna became a freak." Nessie said. "Says the one that fucked a boy in the girls bathroom." I said exposing her secret. Everyone was stunned in silence. Nessie ran at me & started fighting me. She scratched my face deep, my arms were bleeding & my ribs hurt. Uncle Jasper pulled her off me. "Nessie! You know your sister is more human than you!" Mom yelled at her. I got up glaring with hate filled eyes. "I hope Michael does kill you. You're no sister of mine." Nessie said shocking everyone but me. "Let's hope he does. Then I don't have to look at a slut like you." I said storming to my room with Dad & Carlisle following me. Carlisle stitched me up as Dad laid with me sensing my rage. "You're staying home until Friday. You guys come back Sunday. We all love you. Never forget that." Dad said leaving my room.