2. Royce

{8:23 English}

All I could think about was when am I going to see this mysterious boy again, I hoped that he was in some of my classes. But I also had no clue what I was going to say whenever I got the chance.

Mrs. Vachio walked in the room solemnly. Everyone could tell something wasn't right, Mrs. Vachio wasn't a shy, collective teacher. She was anything but that.

"Good morning boys and girls" said Mrs. Vachio said

She sat down at her desk ,with a puzzling look on her face she turned her head sharply and I immediately saw him my mouth flew open I turned my whole body around to make sure no one was looking. Sure enough Royce was looking right at me, Straight in the eyeballs i was frozen!

"Students, I would like to introduce our new student Royce". "I am sure we ate all going to make him feel welcome" said Mrs. Vachio.

Ahhh, Royce that's the mysterious boys name. I said in my head of course.

"Tasha do you mind catching our new friend up on the work we are doing" asked Mrs Vahcio. "mm—me? I guess I could do that " I replied

I also wondered weather it was me who only felt this sense of belonging when I looked into his eyes. Let the world just automatically felt right again, but of course I kept that hidden.

That was all just nonsense. Right ?
"Hey Mrs. V said to come talk to you so you could catch me up" he said.
"Oh yeah hey my names Tasha nice to meet you". Nice to meet you very smooth Tasha
He sat down in the seat next to me, pulled out his books and pencils, I couldn't help but stare he had these beautiful brown eyes and this gorgeous smile.  For the next 40 mins of class all I could think about was the way his cologne smelled and how he was sitting right next to me. Mrs. V kept giving me the look like she knew something was off but couldn't figure out what it was. 

The bell finally rung, I got my stuff together as fast as possible getting out of that room wasn't an option it felt like the walls were caving in slowly. Just before i got to the door Mrs. V stopped me " Tasha, sweetheart please stay behind for a few minutes".  Why why why why, today of all days what could she possibly have to talk to me about. All of my work was handed in, I had no missing homework and I sure never was late. If i do say so myself I was her best student this year, straight A's English was my subject it was just something about reading different stories and analyzing them that excited me.

The last student left the classroom it was now just me and Mrs. Vachio here.  "Sit down" she said, "whats going on with you lately you seem distant Is something else on your mind"? That was a good question a lot was on my mind, from my mother getting beat of second by my step father but she still refused to leave his ass. Also trying to figure out how I was gonna pay for my college tution but i simply just said, "No everythings fine". Little did she know this was only the beginning for me.