Guardian Angel (Harry Styles and Niall Horan)

Guardian Angel

"I love you," he smiled walking out the door.

But, he never returned.

Layla McWilliams can remember everthing that happened that happened that exact day, from the clothes he was wearing, the cologne he was wearing, down to how many wrinkles were in his shirt. The day replays in her head every single night and every single day.

That night destroyed her, and shattering everything she hoped would come true.

That night her husband, Harry, died in a severe car crash, leaving her to pick up he pieces and try move on. But, she can never do it. Harry was her everything, and she loved everything about him, even his quirks. She misses his smile, his dimples, his laugh, the way he always kept their relationship hot. Layla even misses the arguements the two had, she would yell and scream at him, and then leave for one of his friends knowing it would hurt his feelings enough. They would always make up in the end, and go back to loving each other.

She never though he would actually leave.

She never thought he would leave her, all alone.

But her life gets set back in motion when she meets Niall, a preformer. He'd do anything to make her laugh, smile, make her eyes sparkle. But, when she digs deeper into Niall's life, she finds secrets that may make her never want to see his face again.

Theres a blank period.

Harry's car crash was a hit and run.

That  same night, Niall was arrested for drunk driving.

Then she realizes..

They never did find out who killed Harry.